+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

mask2005

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
salem10 said:
Hi,
Today (Monday night), my whole profile disapeared. I could not access it. My VO is Buffalo. I have done medical in April 30, and sent them the required proof of fund documents but not Right of Residency Fee. My account has three weeks shows review complete and medical results has been recieved.

Is any one has similar experince with ecase?
Thanks
Salem10
I have the same issue. I don't have access to my profile since a week ago.

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
Any body get PPR from Ottawa. Still I cannot see the file been transfer to Ottawa in my update.
Finally my child medical been received by Ottawa June 4. I am wondering how ong its takes to get PPR . MAy be 1 year more. Its painful waiting.

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
jeevan said:
Any body get PPR from Ottawa. Still I cannot see the file been transfer to Ottawa in my update.
Finally my child medical been received by Ottawa June 4. I am wondering how ong its takes to get PPR . MAy be 1 year more. Its painful waiting.
mine still the same and feb 28
did my meds on march 30 and they don't show up on the page
so just waiting

cooldeeps

Star Member
Jan 21, 2012
My Profile has also disappeared..When i check eCAS status online it just says you have typed in the wrong credentials etc etc..I am sure the credentials are correct...not sure whats going on..

I did complete my medicals on May 8 and the medicals were received in ottawa on May 18th (tracked it by tracking no I had)..

Guys..any idea why we are seeing this..?? Also how much more time should our PPR request take...!!! Frustrated with this long and painful wait..

Regards,
cooldeep

cooldeeps

Star Member
Jan 21, 2012
This is the message I receive on checking my eCAS status..

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Has anyone received this message..?? Any idea what does this mean..??

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
My meds was requested 9 Feb 2012 and nothing since.You will easily wait 60-90 days from meds.Just stay possessive.People all over the form have trouble with E-Cass at the moment.

ghostsapphire

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-june-2010 (complete to Buffalo)
AOR Received.
10-Nov-2010 (2nd)
IELTS Request
sent with appl.
File Transfer...
In Process 3/14/12
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
02-April-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21. November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15. December 2012
LANDED..........
already here :-) and stay here.
HEY ALL,

checked out the web-site and seems that we get transferred to Ottawa. As long as this is not extending our current waiting time (which is already since we started in March 2010) way over 26 month now, we should see our PPR soon.

Does anyone have maybe a bit clearer information on how this will work now?

Thanks to all and good luck to all of us
Ghostsapphire

nm423 said:
Hello all,

Below is the response i got when i sent an email to the Buffalo office. Didn't answer my query anyways i thought i will share it with everybody. At the bottom is my query/concern.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca" <re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca>
To: XXXXXXX @ yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 10:47 AM
Subject: RE: Medicals and FBI report

The Visa and Immigration Section at the Consulate General of Canada in Buffalo is closed and services have been transferred across the North American processing network. Please see www.cic.gc.ca for application submission information.

For permanent resident applications already submitted to the Consulate in Buffalo, please see below:

-If you are an applicant for permanent residence and you received a letter or email from our office asking you to submit your passport(s) or passport copies to our office in Buffalo, you must now submit your passport(s) or passport copies to the Consulate in Detroit. Please click here for mailing instructions.

-All other applications for permanent residence have been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot office in Ottawa. Please allow 60 days prior to contacting CPP Ottawa for additional information.

For non-immigrant applications already submitted to the Consulate in Buffalo, please see below:

-Applications for non-immigrant services from applicants in Canada have been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot office in Ottawa. Please allow 30 days prior to contacting CPP Ottawa.

-Applications for Permanent Resident Travel Documents have been transferred to the Consulate General of Canada in New York City. Please allow 30 days prior to contacting New York.

-Applications for study permits or work permits originating east of the Mississippi River have been transferred to the Consulate General of Canada in New York City. Please allow 30 days prior to contacting New York.

-Applications for study permits or work permits originating west of the Mississippi River have been transferred to the Consulate General of Canada in Los Angeles. Please allow 30 days prior to contacting Los Angeles.

-Applications for criminal rehabilitation, temporary resident permits and authorizations to return to Canada have been transferred to the Canadian Embassy in Washington, DC, effective June 18, 2012. Please allow at least 30 days prior to contacting Washington.

For additional information, please see www.cic.gc.ca.

Sent: May 30, 2012 5:54 PM
To: BFALO (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Medicals and FBI report

Hello Concerned Official,

My name is XXXXXXXX (Principal Applicant) and my immigration file number is XXXXXXX. I just wanted to confirm that my medicals along with the medicals of my dependents and FBI background check report were received by the visa office. We did our medicals on the XXX of March 2012 . Can you please let me know what are the next steps?

Regards,
NM423

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010 (2nd AOR Oct 2010)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
URGENT HELP NEEDED, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hi guyz,

I was waiting for my PR under FSW 2 since Jan, 2010...............finally i got my medical in may 2012
My work permit was valid till March 2012
Applied for NEW LMO and Work Permit in FEb 2012
Unfortunatelly........now i got -ve LMO

Please suggest ........can i do anything...........my PR will be denied now

Thanks

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
After meds they do security check.Wait for them to request your passport and then when you go land at border just have a visitor visa because you need to be legally in Canada.Ask for a job letter from your employer and if the border officers ask more questions then show them the letter that you have a job and you changed your status to visitor just to be legal.

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
Oo crap!! You got letter from Buffalo Office to provide new work permit and Updated job letter.

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
This is a serious issue, you need to ask from your employer to try getting your new LMO at least, once you get the LMO, try sending the copy or the file number explaining, you've applied your new work permit, otherwise things seems difficult.

I'm on the same situation but I'm on APril 2011 applicant, File transferred to Buffalo at 26-June-2011 now I'm waiting for June-2012 to get any news, the good thing is that, I just renewed my recent work permit within a week from Buffalo as I lost my status I applied as visitor record which I got and then I applied Work Permit which is good for May-2014 and I hope in this year, I'll get something good from Buffalo or Ottawa.

Good Luck dear.

Regards,
Nadeem

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
Willem said:
Oo crap!! You got letter from Buffalo Office to provide new work permit and Updated job letter.
Hi

I already sent Buffalo office updated job letter and online confirmation for applied work permit status, as they asked back in March, 2012
and then they sent me medical back in may 2012

and now this thing happen.............whatz my fault when Buffalo office is taking too long to process FSW 2 files

God knows...................plz advise what to do next...........my brain is not working now
:mad:

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
nadeem55 said:
This is a serious issue, you need to ask from your employer to try getting your new LMO at least, once you get the LMO, try sending the copy or the file number explaining, you've applied your new work permit, otherwise things seems difficult.

I'm on the same situation but I'm on APril 2011 applicant, File transferred to Buffalo at 26-June-2011 now I'm waiting for June-2012 to get any news, the good thing is that, I just renewed my recent work permit within a week from Buffalo as I lost my status I applied as visitor record which I got and then I applied Work Permit which is good for May-2014 and I hope in this year, I'll get something good from Buffalo or Ottawa.

Good Luck dear.

Regards,
Nadeem
Thanks for your prompt response Nadeem..........you can understand my situation

Please advise..........whatz can i do now