+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

bongcan

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
Med's Request
14-12-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
08-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-07-2013
Anuj,
I agree with az21. I was in your shoes few weeks back. Scan back my prev posts. One sample old post:

bongcan said:
Thanks Greatlakes. After med, on Jan 22 I was asked for updated PCC from the current state in US where I reside and submitted it on Feb 8. Then Feb 12, my ecas started showing Feb 14.

I called CIC and they said they will call me back. A lady called back from their Montreal (Prob the call center is out there) office saying my med got extended to Feb 2014 and my b/c chk has been initiated in Feb.

I reached out to CPP-O my email and immediately they responded as below seven days back (Mar 21)

"Your file has been forwarded to the officer for final review. Once their decision has been made, they will be in touch with you with the next steps of the immigration process."

So, I am not sure when we they plan to process it. I saw some FSW3 also got PPR so not sure and some are waiting like us.

anuj_623

Star Member
Dec 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO/ CPP-O(SINCE FEB2013)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-APRIL-10
Doc's Request.
09-JUNE-10
AOR Received.
2ND AOR DEC 17TH (IN PROCESS FEB 2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WITH APP
File Transfer...
15/06/2010(BUFF) NOW CPP-OFEB/2013
Med's Request
18/FEB/2013
Med's Done....
04/MAR/2013
Interview........
I BELIVE WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th June/13
VISA ISSUED...
?????
LANDED..........
?????
Bongcan and az21 thanks for the reply very much

now one more thing i did ordered CAIPS in April and had received the results in May in which it says SELDEC 4 and PSDEC 1 so i understand that 1 means pass and 4 means waived but now in final review what are the chances of rejection after getting seldec 4 as far as meds/sec/crim. is clear, i had ordered CAIPS lil bit early as soon as i submitted my meds so there was no results of meds and BDEC

like my point is what does final review means good or bad impact on the case

once again thanks for the reply,

Anuj

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
anuj_623 said:
Bongcan and az21 thanks for the reply very much

now one more thing i did ordered CAIPS in April and had received the results in May in which it says SELDEC 4 and PSDEC 1 so i understand that 1 means pass and 4 means waived but now in final review what are the chances of rejection after getting seldec 4 as far as meds/sec/crim. is clear, i had ordered CAIPS lil bit early as soon as i submitted my meds so there was no results of meds and BDEC

like my point is what does final review means good or bad impact on the case

once again thanks for the reply,

Anuj
chances of rejection is zero at this time. unless u r a criminal or something. dont worry man.

RobUWO

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
12-2010
Med's Request
06-2012
Med's Done....
06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
steve2007 said:
who has any progress?
You can read the new posts at this topic. We are on the same boat, let keep each other updated

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello folks,

Is it true that they will intentionally delay your case if you make repeated inquiries about your status. Somebody told me and I am seeming it likely in my case. Please let me know your opinions.
Thanks in advance.

CyTric

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
I don't think so unless you really made lots of inquries and actually made them rather bothered and hate you very much. :D

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
katydid said:
I don't think so unless you really made lots of inquries and actually made them rather bothered and hate you very much. :D
What can I do? :( 40 months in wait.. :mad: can anybody beat this?

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
Cytric said:
Hello folks,

Is it true that they will intentionally delay your case if you make repeated inquiries about your status. Somebody told me and I am seeming it likely in my case. Please let me know your opinions.
Thanks in advance.

CyTric
i don't see a logic behind delaying your application by bugging them so much. applications are reviewed only by Bring Forward Dates (BFD). Even if you kill yourself by emails, they don't review it before the next BFD. this is because, person who reads the emails have access to your file, but he/she is not necessarily the officer assigned to your file.

Person who is reading the emails will look up in your file and answer your email if it is necessary. For example if you ask them about your recent request for change of address, they usually reply right away that "yes we have your new address or no we dont have it, please send it again."But he/she wont change your BFD or make any progress etc. If it is necessary, he/she will put a note in ur online profile for main officer to see it later. In CAIPS you will see all of these notes by different officers, but you can see who is the main officer.

there are some cases in this forum that i saw by following their cases through MP or email to the minister Kenny, they got response and PRR very fast. I am not sure if those cases were pure coincidence or there was actually any use by doing that. i have not seen any intentional delay.

Personally, I will respect their system, even though I have objections to their fairness. Sending them a lot of emails (just to ask update on my file) is just not respectful and very immature. I, like thoushands of other ppl, should wait and see. This forum has shown me that I am not alone and many ppl are like me and waiting. if I have a problem with CIC, I should go through legal paths like lawyer or MP or Minister. Bugging ppl all the time is something that I should not do if I want to live respectfully in North America.

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
az21 said:
i don't see a logic behind delaying your application by bugging them so much. applications are reviewed only by Bring Forward Dates (BFD). Even if you kill yourself by emails, they don't review it before the next BFD. this is because, person who reads the emails have access to your file, but he/she is not the officer assigned to your file.

Person who is reading the emails will look up in your file and answer your email if it is necessary. For example if you ask them about your recent request for change of address, they usually reply right away that "yes we have your new address or no we dont have it, please send it again."But he/she wont change your BFD or make any progress etc. If it is necessary, he/she will put a note in ur online profile for main officer to see it later. In CAIPS you will see all of these notes by different officers, but you can see who is the main officer.

there are some cases in this forum that i saw by following their cases through MP or email to the minister Kenny, they got response and PRR very fast. I am not sure if those cases were pure coincidence or there was actually any use by doing that. i have not seen any intentional delay.

Personally, I will respect their system, even though I have serious objections to their fairness. Sending them a lot of emails (just to ask update on my file) is just not respectful and very immature. I, like thousdhand of other ppl should wait and see. This forum has shown me that I am not alone and many other ppl are like me and waiting. if I have a problem with CIC, I should go through legal paths like lawyer or MP or Minister. Bugging ppl all the time is something that I should not do if I want to live respectfully in North America.
I agree with you in some parts, but equally true is our rights to know our status. It is neither updated in eCAS, nor updated by emails.
On another note, I am disinclined to your statement that emails are not answered by officers. In my case, I received response couple times before when the subject was entitled as ATTN: CASE ANALYST XXXX. Otherwise, prior emails were all neglected. I was assigned to officer quite a long time ago, but for some reason I am stuck here. They make the correspondence only when some documents are expired. Once, they need FBI, other time again spouse FBI, next time bank statement, other time current employment letter and now they waited till medical expiration and I am waiting for its reassessment. Why can't they request all docs once and what can one do beside making inquiry. I don't quite agree with the claim that this is a way to live respectfully in North America.

CyTric

RobUWO

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
12-2010
Med's Request
06-2012
Med's Done....
06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Cytric said:
I agree with you in some parts, but equally true is our rights to know our status. It is neither updated in eCAS, nor updated by emails.
On another note, I am disinclined to your statement that emails are not answered by officers. In my case, I received response couple times before when the subject was entitled as ATTN: CASE ANALYST XXXX. Otherwise, prior emails were all neglected. I was assigned to officer quite a long time ago, but for some reason I am stuck here. They make the correspondence only when some documents are expired. Once, they need FBI, other time again spouse FBI, next time bank statement, other time current employment letter and now they waited till medical expiration and I am waiting for its reassessment. Why can't they request all docs once and what can one do beside making inquiry. I don't quite agree with the claim that this is a way to live respectfully in North America.

CyTric
We are so unlucky to be in backlog. But at least you got some document request, which probably means that they are reviewing your case. But for me......... heard nothing after my medical request. Hopeful we can go through this long long tunnel this summer.

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
RobUWO said:
We are so unlucky to be in backlog. But at least you got some document request, which probably means that they are reviewing your case. But for me......... heard nothing after my medical request. Hopeful we can go through this long long tunnel this summer.
How long do you have for your medical expiration? Hopefully, you case will finalize before then. Otherwise, sorry to say my friend, it will be another hectic wait for reassessment and updating documents as I am doing now. I hope this hectic wait end soon for all of us.

Cytric

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Hi Guys ,

I am in Toronto on work permit since Oct 2009 .

I applied for FSW2 in April 2010 and applied for CEC in OCT 2012 .
I did upfront medicals and sent the original FORM IMM1017 B (DMP asked me to send this ) to Ottawa 15 days ago. I put the file number of my CEC
as assumption that CEC is suppose to move faster than FSW2 .

Surprisingly 2 days after they received my medical FORM I received a standard email to get my Medicals Exams and Pay RPRF fees for the FSW2 Application [ 1st file].
I am not sure if the medical request I received has anything to do with Medical form IMM 1017B which we sent .

4 days ago I sent the scanned copies of Form IMM 1017B (Medical Reports) and medical receipt to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca along with
FSW2 file number details .
Quickly after 6 hours I got below response from that email -id . Which looks good .

The below information has been added to your file.

However, I noticed that they have changed the subject line of the email to my CEC file number .

I guess they have a system which automatically maps email ID or name to latest file numbers
and even though I mentioned my FSW2 file number in both Subject line and details in the email body subject line got changed.

I emailed them and asked "Is the information added to the right file i.e. FSW2 and Do I need to re do the medicals if its not added ? "

They dint mention about the file number just said

In response to your email, we confirm receipt of your medical exam results

Now, I am worried that the FSW officer might not even see this medical form attached to my file .

Any Pointers guys ??

Regards,
lrow

asbereth

Feb 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012<br>PR Fee Charged: 05-03-2012<br>PER Received..: 21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
26-02-2013<br>In process.....: 21-03-2013
Med's Request
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013 <br>Med's Received: 15-04-2013 <br>Decision Made: 15-04-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013 <br>COPR ISSUED..: 15-05-2013<br>VISA RECEIVED: 16-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Hi lrow,

I don't think the visa officer has any intention of trolling, so most likely they have attached the medical results to your file :) Try ordering GCMS notes for your FSW2 application, and see if it has indeed been attached. All the same though, congratulations on finally getting your medical request :)

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
lrow said:
Hi Guys ,

I am in Toronto on work permit since Oct 2009 .

I applied for FSW2 in April 2010 and applied for CEC in OCT 2012 .
I did upfront medicals and sent the original FORM IMM1017 B (DMP asked me to send this ) to Ottawa 15 days ago. I put the file number of my CEC
as assumption that CEC is suppose to move faster than FSW2 .

Surprisingly 2 days after they received my medical FORM I received a standard email to get my Medicals Exams and Pay RPRF fees for the FSW2 Application [ 1st file].
I am not sure if the medical request I received has anything to do with Medical form IMM 1017B which we sent .

4 days ago I sent the scanned copies of Form IMM 1017B (Medical Reports) and medical receipt to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca along with
FSW2 file number details .
Quickly after 6 hours I got below response from that email -id . Which looks good .

The below information has been added to your file.

However, I noticed that they have changed the subject line of the email to my CEC file number .

I guess they have a system which automatically maps email ID or name to latest file numbers
and even though I mentioned my FSW2 file number in both Subject line and details in the email body subject line got changed.

I emailed them and asked "Is the information added to the right file i.e. FSW2 and Do I need to re do the medicals if its not added ? "

They dint mention about the file number just said

In response to your email, we confirm receipt of your medical exam results

Now, I am worried that the FSW officer might not even see this medical form attached to my file .

Any Pointers guys ??

Regards,
lrow
No need to do anything. It is updated. The CPP-O is working with Unique Client Identification (UCI) and not application file number. They know you as a unique person with a UCI number. No matter how many applications you have, they always look into yuor UCI for your status. So if they got your medical, they update your UCI. All of the other officers when they look into your UCI, they see your medical.

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
asbereth said:
Hi lrow,

I don't think the visa officer has any intention of trolling, so most likely they have attached the medical results to your file :) Try ordering GCMS notes for your FSW2 application, and see if it has indeed been attached. All the same though, congratulations on finally getting your medical request :)
Thanks asbereth . I am bit relieved now.