+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

bongcan

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
Med's Request
14-12-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
08-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-07-2013
Latest update, I have been requested to get state PCC for my US state where I reside. Already they have my US FBI PCC and India PCC in file.

bahar855

Feb 22, 2011
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Feb 2011, transferred to Ottawa in July 2012
AOR Received.
29 March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Docs
Med's Request
July 15 ,2013 Doc requests: Sep 25,2013
Med's Done....
July 17,2013
Passport Req..
Jan 30, 2014
bongcan said:
Latest update, I have been requested to get state PCC for my US state where I reside. Already they have my US FBI PCC and India PCC in file.
Would you please let me know what is FSW3? what is the difference between that and FSW1? I think FSW2 are those who have job offer? right?

ranireddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
Med's Request
Dec 2012
Med's Done....
Jan2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb28 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 03 2013
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Bongcan

Even I had the MR request in Dec 2012 ,but they have also asked me for the state PCC with the proof of funds

So I think thats common.

One of my friend had a MR in May2012 but they have asked for FBI + Proof of Funds in October 2012.

thanks
Rani

Matt_2010

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-March-2010
Doc's Request.
18-May-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 12-April-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012 from Buffalo to Ottawa
Med's Request
24-April-2013
Med's Done....
01-May-2013/Misplaced by Ottawa Since June and was Found 24th of October!!!!!
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-11-2013
bahar855 said:
Would you please let me know what is FSW3? what is the difference between that and FSW1? I think FSW2 are those who have job offer? right?
This used to be fsw3 . It does not exist any more.
X Legal residence in Canada as a Temporary Foreign Worker or Legal residence in Canada

as an International Student for at least 1 year immediately preceding the date of

application.

9alaska

Jan 17, 2013
Hi everyone! I have just received my PPR and the deadline is 16th Feb 2013 to submit my passport, but my medical expires on 22nd Feb 2013. Now I am concerned about the time frame I have to land in Canada. I mean isn't the duration of the visa is the duration of the medical? Or can the visa office issue me a visa beyond the medical expiration date?

haka

Star Member
May 18, 2012
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9alaska said:
Hi everyone! I have just received my PPR and the deadline is 16th Feb 2013 to submit my passport, but my medical expires on 22nd Feb 2013. Now I am concerned about the time frame I have to land in Canada. I mean isn't the duration of the visa is the duration of the medical? Or can the visa office issue me a visa beyond the medical expiration date?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp

Reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate

Summary

Effective June 1st, 2012, officers can request that an applicant’s medical file be reassessed by a Medical Officer (MOF) or a Health Branch (HB) delegated staff for the issuance of a new medical certificate. The process applies to cases where a final decision of an officer is pending only due to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires. This process is limited to applicants who had a routine immigration medical examination (IME) done by a panel physician within the last 15 months in or outside Canada. The new medical certificate issued will be valid for 12 months.

Issue

This Operational Bulletin aims to standardize the reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate to ensure alignment with the legislation while fulfilling departmental operational needs. This procedure is limited to situations where the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate. If anything else is pending, the officer should not use this procedure.

Background

According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), sections 30(4) and 72(1)(e)(iii), foreign nationals (FNs) who seek to enter Canada and those already in Canada applying to become permanent residents must hold a medical certificate based on the most recent medical examination to which they were required to submit under the IRPR within the previous twelve months, indicating that they are not inadmissible on health grounds. However, upon request of an officer, HB has been granting ‘extension of IME validity’ for periods varying from one to twelve months in order to support operational needs. This process has been reviewed for better alignment with the legislation and strengthening of program integrity.

A medical assessment, which is a medical examination for the purposes of immigration, is the review of an applicant’s medical file by a MOF and/or HB delegated staff. The result of the last medical assessment is entered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) electronic platforms (such as the Global Case Management System (GCMS) or Field Operations Support System (FOSS) as an ‘M’ profile indicating that an applicant is either admissible or inadmissible on health grounds. A medical certificate is an ‘M’ profile indicating that an applicant underwent a medical examination within the previous 12 months and is not inadmissible on health grounds (therefore limited to M1, M2, M3, M23, M19, M29, and M39 profiles).

Instructions

When the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires, the officer will:

Issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the IME is older than 15 months;
For in-Canada and overseas cases with an IME done within the last 15 months:
Contact the Regional Medical Office (RMO) responsible for the file at the following e-mail addresses:
Beijing: Bejing-mc@international.gc.ca
London: London-mc@international.gc.ca
Manila- Traditional visa offices attached to RMO Manila: Manil.mc@international.gc.ca
Manila- Visa offices previously attached to RMO Singapore: Manil.mc-im@international.gc.ca
New Delhi: Delhi-mc@international.gc.ca
Ottawa: ime-reassessment@cic.gc.ca
Paris: Paris-mc@international.gc.ca
Entitle your e-mail ‘Reassessment of an applicant’s medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate’;
Provide the applicant’s name, ID number, date of birth, date of initial IME, and country of residence for the last 6 months.
It is recommended that the officer review the validity of the medical certificate of all the persons being part of an immigration application and request the reassessment of the medical file for those eligible for the process if needed.

Upon receipt of the request for reassessment, the MOF or the HB delegated staff will:
Review the medical file to determine if there is sufficiently relevant and up to date medical information to provide a new opinion of admissibility on health grounds;
Request additional medical information if a new opinion based upon the existing information in the medical file is not possible;
Assess the medical file including any new additional medical information as needed;
Provide a new opinion of admissibility or inadmissibility on health grounds;
Enter the new ‘M’ profile in the CIC electronic platform (such as GCMS or FOSS);
Send an e-mail to the officer who requested the reassessment to confirm that the process has been completed.
It is recommended that the officer issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the results of additional testing are unlikely to be provided quickly.

If the opinion of the CIC MOF and/or HB delegated staff is that the applicant is:
Admissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will be issued and will be valid for a 12 month period starting from the date of the new medical assessment;
Inadmissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will not be issued.
The new ‘M’ profile constitutes the most current opinion of inadmissibility provided to the officer for the final decision of inadmissibility on health grounds.
Date Modified:2012-05-2

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
9alaska said:
Forget the meds you are good send your passports with the picts and whatever they requested ASAP

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

AnilK

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-02-2012 to NY office
VISA ISSUED...
5th March 2013
LANDED..........
19th March 2013
9alaska said:
Congrats... Can you please share your timeline...

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
9alaska said:
Conggggggg dear for ur ppr
send ur passport Asap

bahar855

Feb 22, 2011
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Feb 2011, transferred to Ottawa in July 2012
AOR Received.
29 March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Docs
Med's Request
July 15 ,2013 Doc requests: Sep 25,2013
Med's Done....
July 17,2013
Passport Req..
Jan 30, 2014
9alaska said:
Congrats and thank you for letting us know and bringing us some hope. Would you please share your timeline?

PHILCAD

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2013 (Transfer to Port of Spain)
Med's Request
June 03, 2013
Med's Done....
June 24, 2013 and Received by CIC July 15, 2013
Passport Req..
August 07, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Immigrant Visa Issued 08-19-2013 (Port of Spain)
LANDED..........
September-28-2013
TWEET THIS GUY for the reality of the BUFALO closure and CPP-O processing problem. He his the
only person can answer of whats happening to CPP-O Ottawa...https://twitter.com/kenneyjason

PHILCAD

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2013 (Transfer to Port of Spain)
Med's Request
June 03, 2013
Med's Done....
June 24, 2013 and Received by CIC July 15, 2013
Passport Req..
August 07, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Immigrant Visa Issued 08-19-2013 (Port of Spain)
LANDED..........
September-28-2013
Mine was received by Buffalo March 2011 now that it was transferred to CPP-Ottawa until now nothing heard
about it. It's going 23 months now Jan. 2013

https://twitter.com/101immigration

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
i sent my documents yesterday , let c how many day it will take more to get ppr or any other document request

leodelg

Dec 18, 2012
Hi everyone,
I received the PPR email from Ottawa this morning at 7AM PST. I cancelled some meetings to rush and send my passport to Detroit.

My timelines are as follows.

Category........: FSW3
Visa Office......: Buffalo --> Transferred to Ottawa
App. Filed.......: April 2010
Doc's Request.: July 2010
Med's Request: April 2012
Med's Done....: May 2012
Interview........: No
PPR Received.....: 24 Jan 2013

Although I was mostly a passive forum member, all the forum members here gave me the strength and support needed to go through this ordeal. To the fellow forum members yet to receive their PPR from Ottawa, hang in there.... you will get it sooner rather than later.

shadow_moon

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Congrats.... good for you.
Your timeline is very similar to mine.
cheers

leodelg said:
Hi everyone,
I received the PPR email from Ottawa this morning at 7AM PST. I cancelled some meetings to rush and send my passport to Detroit.

My timelines are as follows.

Category........: FSW3
Visa Office......: Buffalo --> Transferred to Ottawa
App. Filed.......: April 2010
Doc's Request.: July 2010
Med's Request: April 2012
Med's Done....: May 2012
Interview........: No
PPR Received.....: 24 Jan 2013

Although I was mostly a passive forum member, all the forum members here gave me the strength and support needed to go through this ordeal. To the fellow forum members yet to receive their PPR from Ottawa, hang in there.... you will get it sooner rather than later.