+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo transfter file to Seattle - Please share timeline

ChelseaFC fan

Nov 17, 2011
Hi Guys,
I too feel frustrated, as i did my medicals on 2nd april and reports were reached ottawa by 6th april...requested updated documents(including right of permanent residency fees) were reached seattle on 10th april...i dont understand why Seattle people took this much of time to send PPR as the other office applicants were done almost. Guys the most frustrating part is they dont even reply to our emails and wont even update in ecas as well..
anyway i wish we all will finish this tiredsome journey soon and do start our new life in canada as immigrants...
hey guys howmany of you got RPRF(right of permanent residency fees) request like me???? i wish all of you....

ChelseaFC rocks.... 8)

FireFlySun

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 09, 2010
AOR Received.
May 03, 2010
File Transfer...
March 10, 2010
Med's Request
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
July 6-7, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 04, 2012
LANDED..........
September 19, 2012
Hi Guys,

I am very happy to inform all of you my fellow forum members that I have received my paspport request today thru e-mail..
Thank you to all of you who truly keep my faith and inspired me in this very long journey...
I am planning to send my passport tomorrow...

Goodluck and God Bless to all who are still patiently waiting for their PPR...

I will keep you posted guys...

Thanks,
FireFlySun

FireFlySun

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 09, 2010
AOR Received.
May 03, 2010
File Transfer...
March 10, 2010
Med's Request
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
July 6-7, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 04, 2012
LANDED..........
September 19, 2012
can3x8 said:
Congrats !!!

When did you complete your medicals ..
Hi Can3x8,

I believe, I am the last person who did the medical in this group co'z they've asked me hundreds of paperworks...
I got my medical request dated - June 20, 2012 then I did my medical on July 6-7, then PPR on August 27...

can3x8

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Congrats once again for completing this stressful but successful journey of yours !!

I know what you must gone through , I can fee the pain ... In same boat

Good Luck for the Future !!!

FireFlySun

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 09, 2010
AOR Received.
May 03, 2010
File Transfer...
March 10, 2010
Med's Request
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
July 6-7, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 04, 2012
LANDED..........
September 19, 2012
can3x8 said:
Congrats once again for completing this stressful but successful journey of yours !!

I know what you must gone through , I can fee the pain ... In same boat

Good Luck for the Future !!!
Thank you very much can3x8 for the Good Luck...
I wish and pray that yours will be next...
The key is "PATIENCE and FAITH"...

God Bless you can3x8...

deise

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Congrats FireFlySun - can anyone work out any sort of pattern in when they are sending the PPR, it seems completely random

titaniom89

Star Member
Dec 21, 2009
I got RPRF request with my MR 8 months ago. They cashed the money order around March but no PPR yet

ChelseaFC fan said:
Hi Guys,
I too feel frustrated, as i did my medicals on 2nd april and reports were reached ottawa by 6th april...requested updated documents(including right of permanent residency fees) were reached seattle on 10th april...i dont understand why Seattle people took this much of time to send PPR as the other office applicants were done almost. Guys the most frustrating part is they dont even reply to our emails and wont even update in ecas as well..
anyway i wish we all will finish this tiredsome journey soon and do start our new life in canada as immigrants...
hey guys howmany of you got RPRF(right of permanent residency fees) request like me???? i wish all of you....

ChelseaFC rocks.... 8)

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
FireFlySun said:
Hi Guys,

I am very happy to inform all of you my fellow forum members that I have received my paspport request today thru e-mail..
Thank you to all of you who truly keep my faith and inspired me in this very long journey...
I am planning to send my passport tomorrow...

Goodluck and God Bless to all who are still patiently waiting for their PPR...

I will keep you posted guys...

Thanks,
FireFlySun
hi, Buddy. Congratulations. so happy to hear your good news. Its your turn finally. Cool.Hope you will get your passport back soon. Like me , only 20 days from PPR to received back.

Good luck.

elias1979

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
New Westminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/29/12
VISA ISSUED...
11/6/12
LANDED..........
12/17/12
Congratulations to everyone who got the PPR. I have a question. we moved in February 2012, I mean we are still in Washington but we changed the address. I sent an email informing the Seattle VO about the change. Moreover, when I was asked to so the medical exam, I also had to submit Schedule A , additional family information form, updated bank statement and updated FBI background. On the Schedule A, i filled as the mailing and current address the new one. However, on the ECAS is shows the old one. What should I do?

wendyg79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-12-2010
File Transfer...
07-07-2010 (CIO to Buffalo)
Med's Request
14-05-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
LANDED..........
10-09-2012
elias1979 said:
Congratulations to everyone who got the PPR. I have a question. we moved in February 2012, I mean we are still in Washington but we changed the address. I sent an email informing the Seattle VO about the change. Moreover, when I was asked to so the medical exam, I also had to submit Schedule A , additional family information form, updated bank statement and updated FBI background. On the Schedule A, i filled as the mailing and current address the new one. However, on the ECAS is shows the old one. What should I do?
Good question. Please remind me did you receive your PPR already or still waiting? If still waiting then you should be ok as when you send your passports to VO you should be able to include a return express post envelope with your new address (only for US addresses, not Canadian). CIC accidentally put my physical address as my mailing address and even though i included a plain self addressed envelope (PO box #) with my passports they used their own envelope with the physical address. Thankfully my landlady was able to check the mailbox for me and i got it in the end but not to location i was expecting. This is the US info from PPR email. Hope it helps :)

IF YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IS IN THE USA:
Please include aprepaid 9" x 12" USPS Express Mail or USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation envelope. This envelope will be used to return your permenent residence documents (i.e. COPR) to you. Please make a note of the tracking number for this envelope.
If you wish to have your original documents/photographs returned, please make sure you include a USPS Express Mail or USPS Priority Mail envelope.
Complete the mailing label on the return envelope showing your full mailing address in the "Deliver To" field and the address of the Canadian Consulate General in Seattle in the “Return Address” field (see our address below). Enter a daytime telephone number on the mailing label above the recipient address.
If you chose to not provide us with a return envelope, we will mail your permanent residence documents via regular mail (US Postal Service First Class Mail). Original documents/photographs will not be returned. The Consulate is not responsible for any passports lost in the mail.

elias1979

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
New Westminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/29/12
VISA ISSUED...
11/6/12
LANDED..........
12/17/12
Thank you very much for your prompt answer. No, I haven't received yet the PPR. :'(