+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO Transfer Files To Other Visa Office In US

yrkandel

Jun 23, 2010
I recently got approved my permanent resident application in canada. I am planning to go canada, Manitoba driving my car. My car is new, I bought it a month ago and I donot have title. It was financed by Toyota. I will stay in canada just for couple days and will return back in USA. My question is can I take my car into Canada without title and it is not paid off.
Thank you,

cheerup

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lucky 13,

Congratulations!

Do you have american visa stamped on your passport?. I only have approval letter from USCIS and i guess in order to get back to U.S, i have to go back to home country to get visa stamped first. Any idea?. Thanks.

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
cheerup said:
Hi Lucky 13,

Congratulations!

Do you have american visa stamped on your passport?. I only have approval letter from USCIS and i guess in order to get back to U.S, i have to go back to home country to get visa stamped first. Any idea?. Thanks.
You dont have to go back to home country if you meet certain criteria....check the below links.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/info/info_1299.html

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/automatic-visa-revalidation-lawyers.html

Regards,
NM423

gauravbt

Star Member
Feb 6, 2010
New York ,USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New York,NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9,2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 12,2010
AOR Received.
Oct 20,2010
IELTS Request
Feb 12,2010
File Transfer...
Feb 18,2010
Med's Request
Dec 06,2011
Med's Done....
Dec 14,2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 01,2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 16,2012
LANDED..........
April 28,2012
yrkandel said:
I recently got approved my permanent resident application in canada. I am planning to go canada, Manitoba driving my car. My car is new, I bought it a month ago and I donot have title. It was financed by Toyota. I will stay in canada just for couple days and will return back in USA. My question is can I take my car into Canada without title and it is not paid off.
Thank you,
Congratulations on your new Car.One advice i constantly see experienced people giving is,dont take the hassle of taking your own car to Canada .Its possible but its lot of work.

For the matter of staying for 2 odd days in Canada,you are better off taking a rental car( i did the same).
Once you are comfortable with the rules etc, on how to "Import" your car to canada,then you can think of it.

All the best

lucky13

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/2014
LANDED..........
03/2014
cheerup said:
Hi Lucky 13,

Congratulations!

I do have US Visa stamped on my passport

Couple of my friends visited Canada or Jamaica for the stamping
So it is not necessary to go to the home country for stamping.
Thanks,

Brarrani

Jan 31, 2020
Moga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Medical Request comes after you file has been selected....that means, you have met on all eligibility criteria. Usually, Interviews come before medical but may get after medical too (less frequent. If they need to check something on security perspective). Getting MR is a big positive step. They would also ask for RPRF fee. May be they will club it together with PPR.

If Medical is clear and security check (that goes in parallel) is good, next you should receive PPR.

All the best and Congratulations!

Brarrani

Jan 31, 2020
Moga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Medical Request comes after you file has been selected....that means, you have met on all eligibility criteria. Usually, Interviews come before medical but may get after medical too (less frequent. If they need to check something on security perspective). Getting MR is a big positive step. They would also ask for RPRF fee. May be they will club it together with PPR.

If Medical is clear and security check (that goes in parallel) is good, next you should receive PPR.

All the best and Congratulations!
I got rprf request before MR .and I m waiting for mr