omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
titaniom89 said:
Thank you guys for your replies.

They've asked me to pay the "Right of Permanent residence Fee", update my IMM8 form, update my evidence of settlement fund, update my university transcripts and take the medical examination.
thats good that Seatel VO asked you medical + RPRF togather it will be speed-up your process. otherwise mostly seperate RPRF fees request after medical result recieved. university marksheets I guess you not submitted original before in seal envelope by your university for immigration purpose!!!

OMM

sushma123

Oct 13, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
01-05-2011
IELTS Request
11-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-10-2011
Med's Request
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-dec-2012
LANDED..........
23-dec-2012
Hi

Anyone recd PPR so far????

sushma

AspirantCanada

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Bermuda
Category........
Visa Office......
New York, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-04-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all documents
File Transfer...
24-02-2010, 5-Oct-2011 to NY from Buffalo
Med's Request
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting eagerly
Hi Burcu, sportsboy, Jstar

Can you guide us, how many days it took for your Paspport request from the day you did medical.

Team, I think we should track this time line as well... I did my medicals on 5th Dec.. and DMP says it will take him 2 weeks before he will dispatch reports to Ottawa

Thanks

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AspirantCanada said:
Hi Burcu, sportsboy, Jstar

Can you guide us, how many days it took for your Paspport request from the day you did medical.

Team, I think we should track this time line as well... I did my medicals on 5th Dec.. and DMP says it will take him 2 weeks before he will dispatch reports to Ottawa

Thanks
you paid RPRF fees? if not first NY VO will ask you to pay RPRF fees after medical recieved by VO than PP request. if you paid RPRF fees incase asked you with Medical request than max 3months for PP request.

OMM

AspirantCanada

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Bermuda
Category........
Visa Office......
New York, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-04-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all documents
File Transfer...
24-02-2010, 5-Oct-2011 to NY from Buffalo
Med's Request
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting eagerly
omm said:
you paid RPRF fees? if not first NY VO will ask you to pay RPRF fees after medical recieved by VO than PP request. if you paid RPRF fees incase asked you with Medical request than max 3months for PP request.

OMM
Hi OMM,

Thanks for the response, apologies for not mentioning that I got MR and RPRF together and did both on 5th Dec.

I just checked that the money order is en-cashed.

I have another query - is it possible to go there in-person for visa stamping, as I don't want to send by courier. Also I am planning to do landing formality in the same trip. is it possible

Thanks,

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
AspirantCanada

any idea about IT /software job market in Canada ? Y code is 0213 ?

CIO_VisaOfficer

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anumatri said:
AspirantCanada

any idea about IT /software job market in Canada ? Y code is 0213 ?
Land in toronto nice jobs in GTA area. Alberta is too good but not compare to toronto.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AspirantCanada said:
Hi OMM,

Thanks for the response, apologies for not mentioning that I got MR and RPRF together and did both on 5th Dec.

I have another query - is it possible to go there in-person for visa stamping, as I don't want to send by courier. Also I am planning to do landing formality in the same trip. is it possible

Thanks,
yes you can go but ask NY VO that they issue you visa on same day or next day? sometime some VO not issued visa on same day or next day. just make sure with VO.

OMM

krkamani

Mar 8, 2010
Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2010
AOR Received.
05-18-2010
Friends , One question .

My file also got transferred and Detroit office on Nov 8 th and I am yet to hear from them.

My question is ,I had the PCC both local and intl clearance done last year in Sep / oct hopping I will get the request sooner. but all of our process got delayed due to unknown reasons from CIC , Do I have to get the PCC one more time now once I got the request ? or Do you guys think the one which I got last year will suffice ?

Any one in this situation . I am thinking most of us did in the similar way .

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mostly VO will ask you for new PCC's.
instructions will be in your request letter when you will get it.
so wait until VO will send you the request for the PCC.

OMM

krkamani said:
Friends , One question .

My file also got transferred and Detroit office on Nov 8 th and I am yet to hear from them.

My question is ,I had the PCC both local and intl clearance done last year in Sep / oct hopping I will get the request sooner. but all of our process got delayed due to unknown reasons from CIC , Do I have to get the PCC one more time now once I got the request ? or Do you guys think the one which I got last year will suffice ?

gauravbt

Star Member
Feb 6, 2010
New York ,USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New York,NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9,2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 12,2010
AOR Received.
Oct 20,2010
IELTS Request
Feb 12,2010
File Transfer...
Feb 18,2010
Med's Request
Dec 06,2011
Med's Done....
Dec 14,2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 01,2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 16,2012
LANDED..........
April 28,2012
@AspirantCanda
How do you get to know that the Money Order is enchached or the Certified Cheque is encashed.That money is already out of the bank account when we create the Payment.

AspirantCanada said:
Hi OMM,

Thanks,

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gauravbt said:
@ AspirantCanda
How do you get to know that the Money Order is enchached or the Certified Cheque is encashed.That money is already out of the bank account when we create the Payment.
For Money order tracking:
Tracking a money order online is relatively easy if you understand the necessity of keeping the receipt tab once attached to the money order. This tab retains the money order number needed to track down the status of a money order. Without the receipt stub, there is no way to ever find out whether or not the money order has been cashed. Money orders are not the same as wiring money. Wire transfers are much easier to track.

There are two ways to track money orders online and offline. These depend on the source of the original money order. If the order was printed at a retail store or the post office, the stub will need to be taken to the location where the serial number will be researched. When the money order is cashed, the serial number is reported as fulfilled. Some retailers and the USPS will charge a nominal fee for a report verifying the money order has been cashed.

If the money order was purchased from Western Union or a similar company, the money order serial number could be researched online. In this case, the purchaser will need to visit the official website, like WesternUnion.com, and enter in the serial number into the appropriate field. These searches are usually free, but some companies may charge for an official report stating the money order has been fulfilled and any details about the transaction that are not privacy protected.

for certified checks you have to ask your bank.

OMM

gauravbt

Star Member
Feb 6, 2010
New York ,USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New York,NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9,2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 12,2010
AOR Received.
Oct 20,2010
IELTS Request
Feb 12,2010
File Transfer...
Feb 18,2010
Med's Request
Dec 06,2011
Med's Done....
Dec 14,2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 01,2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 16,2012
LANDED..........
April 28,2012
That's useful to know.Thanks Omm

omm said:
For Money order tracking:
Tracking a money order online is relatively easy if you understand the necessity of keeping the receipt tab once attached to the money order. This tab retains the money order number needed to track down the status of a money order. Without the receipt stub, there is no way to ever find out whether or not the money order has been cashed. Money orders are not the same as wiring money. Wire transfers are much easier to track.

There are two ways to track money orders online and offline. These depend on the source of the original money order. If the order was printed at a retail store or the post office, the stub will need to be taken to the location where the serial number will be researched. When the money order is cashed, the serial number is reported as fulfilled. Some retailers and the USPS will charge a nominal fee for a report verifying the money order has been cashed.

If the money order was purchased from Western Union or a similar company, the money order serial number could be researched online. In this case, the purchaser will need to visit the official website, like WesternUnion.com, and enter in the serial number into the appropriate field. These searches are usually free, but some companies may charge for an official report stating the money order has been fulfilled and any details about the transaction that are not privacy protected.

for certified checks you have to ask your bank.

OMM

srjak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krkamani said:
Friends , One question .

My file also got transferred to Detroit VO on Nov 8th, we are on the same boat. Not sure if we need to do PCC / FBI again. Mine is also a year old now and may not be valid anymore

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
How to get PCC ? from india consulate office ?? let me know