+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO Transfer Files To Other Visa Office In US

SF2005

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Has anyone who got MR from Los Angeles VO recently received an RPRF letter with it?

I just received the Medical form (Schedule A) and the four page list of instructions for the same. Is not receiving the RPRF letter a cause for concern?

Thanks,
SF2005

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seperate topic file transfer buffalo to LA for NOC 0213 : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/transfer-file-from-buffalo-to-los-angeles-noc-0213-share-here-t90033.0.html

OMM

anuj_623

Star Member
Dec 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO/ CPP-O(SINCE FEB2013)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-APRIL-10
Doc's Request.
09-JUNE-10
AOR Received.
2ND AOR DEC 17TH (IN PROCESS FEB 2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WITH APP
File Transfer...
15/06/2010(BUFF) NOW CPP-OFEB/2013
Med's Request
18/FEB/2013
Med's Done....
04/MAR/2013
Interview........
I BELIVE WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th June/13
VISA ISSUED...
?????
LANDED..........
?????
Hi Everyone,

I HAD SEND AN CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY TO BUFFALO regarding my current status of the application and in reply this is what i got

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo
Immigration Section
www.buffalo.gc.ca

so what should i expect from this reply any idea,

Thank You,
Anuj

SF2005

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Thank you Omm, I am not in the NOC 0213 category. I did, however, also post in the Buffalo to LA thread.

If anyone has any comments regarding recent MR requests with no RPRF from any VO, please do post.

Thanks,
SF2005

SF2005

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Anuj,
This is a standard reply, at this stage all you can do is wait.

CAIPS notes might give you some more insight into the matter.

Thanks,
SF2005

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SF2005 said:
Thank you Omm, I am not in the NOC 0213 category. I did, however, also post in the Buffalo to LA thread.

If anyone has any comments regarding recent MR requests with no RPRF from any VO, please do post.

Thanks,
SF2005
yes you invited, I guess no more in 0213 transfer to LA.
I chaged it for all so you can sahre there too.

OMM

saugeen

Nov 28, 2011
SF2005 said:

Thanks,
SF2005
I think I am the only one without receive of RPRF and interview waiver from Detroit, similar case to mine are from LA.
Is there anyone like me from Detroit?

Skeptic

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
16-Apr-2010
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2010
File Transfer...
20-Apr-2010, 16-Nov-2011
I am not sure what this means: eCAS is reporting my file has been transferred to New York on November 16, but I have no other indication of this. I wrote my lawyer who said they had not gotten confirmation of the transfer, but when they did they would let me know. How long should I wait before I tell the lawyer to pester someone and find out if it really was transferred? Does eCAS mean anything useful in this case or just more "wait and see"?

SF2005

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Hi Skeptic,
Congratulations on the transfer of your file. That is usually good news, meaning your file typically might get to the next stage (Medical Request) over the next 90 days.

Unfortunately, off late, Ecas has shown a few errors (take a look at some of the threads on this forum and rest assured that you're not the only one). My Ecas took about two weeks to update after receiving an email from the Buffalo office to show the change. Have all your updates from the VO been received via email or snail mail?

You might want to have your lawyer email the Buffalo VO to request the status of your case just for your peace of mind. Also remember that Ecas typically updates EOD every Tuesday so if your ecas is updated, they should have already sent you a letter/email about a week ago.

Hope this helps,
SF2005

Skeptic

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
16-Apr-2010
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2010
File Transfer...
20-Apr-2010, 16-Nov-2011
SF2005 said:
Have all your updates from the VO been received via email or snail mail?
All previous updates have been email. I asked the lawyer and they basically said they'll do something once they hear from the office about the transfer. I think for now I will wait, if there's no change by the beginning of the year I will ask the lawyer to follow up. I don't want to push them too much to email the VO if they don't think it's necessary, but I am paying them to do my bidding ;)

Thanks for the information. Good luck!

bonny

Nov 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with other docs
File Transfer...
Los Angeles on November 8, 2011/started processing January 18, 2012
Med's Request
MR Received on Feb 07, 2012 (Dated Feb 02, 2012)
Med's Done....
Feb 10, 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 02, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
May 01, 2012
Skeptic said:
All previous updates have been email. I asked the lawyer and they basically said they'll do something once they hear from the office about the transfer. I think for now I will wait, if there's no change by the beginning of the year I will ask the lawyer to follow up. I don't want to push them too much to email the VO if they don't think it's necessary, but I am paying them to do my bidding ;)

Thanks for the information. Good luck!

So far I have always seen an email or paper mail precedes the online update.

Bonny

DestCan

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2010
Doc's Request.
22-04-2010
AOR Received.
02-12-2010
IELTS Request
Provided. Band 8
File Transfer...
12-11-2011 to NY
Med's Request
14-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2012
LANDED..........
Sep 2012
Skeptic said:
I am not sure what this means: eCAS is reporting my file has been transferred to New York on November 16, but I have no other indication of this. I wrote my lawyer who said they had not gotten confirmation of the transfer, but when they did they would let me know. How long should I wait before I tell the lawyer to pester someone and find out if it really was transferred? Does eCAS mean anything useful in this case or just more "wait and see"?
Yes, files are being transferred to satellite offices like NY, Detroit, LA etc. If you saw that update on your e-cas, your file has been transferred. Check back in two weeks and there should be some progress and status update in e-cas. In my case, the file was transferred to NY from Buffalo. I see that on CAIPS as well but so far I have not received any email or mail notifying me of this transfer. From CAIPS, I know they are working on my file. You should hear something soon in Jan 2012, if not December due to holidays.

srjak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Next Tuesday is on its way.... Hope it brings Happy news to most of us

Skeptic

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
16-Apr-2010
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2010
File Transfer...
20-Apr-2010, 16-Nov-2011
DestCan said:
Yes, files are being transferred to satellite offices like NY, Detroit, LA etc. If you saw that update on your e-cas, your file has been transferred. Check back in two weeks and there should be some progress and status update in e-cas. In my case, the file was transferred to NY from Buffalo. I see that on CAIPS as well but so far I have not received any email or mail notifying me of this transfer. From CAIPS, I know they are working on my file. You should hear something soon in Jan 2012, if not December due to holidays.
Thanks, I am glad to have some reassurance that this not necessarily just another eCAS SNAFU (though I know it always could be). Good luck with your application!

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI: Anyone with the same status before get medical in how many months????
Before got Email from LA and CC to Buffalo on DEC 01 , 2011.

My e-case updated today: Nothing new.

just replace Buffalo to LA in-process status. add last 2 lines more.

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March XX, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April XX , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Los Angeles office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on April XX, 2010. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on December 1, 2011. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

OMM