+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO Transfer Files To Other Visa Office In US

SF2005

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Thank you my friends, I wish you all the very best too.

Bonny, you are right. It took approximately 1.5 months from the date of transfer (to LA VO) to the MR.

Thank you,
SF2005

soop

Jan 18, 2010
hi guys

my status change to decesion made like .so that mean rejection right

We received your application for permanent residence on January 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 25, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Los Angeles office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on March 2, 2010. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on October 14, 2011. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 21, 2011.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

what_a_nice_Tuesday

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
Hi All,

Another line just was added today. I hope the MR will be requested soon.

We transferred your application to the Detroit office on October 19, 2011. The Detroit office may contact you.

soop

Jan 18, 2010
hey did they add line

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

they had added this line in mine.??

what_a_nice_Tuesday

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
soop said:
hey did they add line

they had added this line in mine.??
No, they added just one line. I think it can not tell anything from that extra line. Just wait for their contact.

Cheers,

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soop said:
hi guys

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 25, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Los Angeles office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on March 2, 2010. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on October 14, 2011. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

it is rejection i think

saugeen

Nov 28, 2011
joss said:
Hi ,
I got medical request today from LA office. My file was transferred on October 5, 2011 to LA.
The letter mentioned to submit the medical within 120 days for further processing of the application.
But I am concerned, nothing is mentioned on the letter regarding interview. Is that mean my interview is waived or still they could ask for interview?
They did not ask for any documents... just medical
Please reply
Hi,
I had similar experience, I looked every place to find my answer and I was hesitant to send an email or mail and ask my VO(Detroit) about it. I really didn't know what to do .
So I did my medical and I send a letter there and sent my medical receipt+RPRF and mentioned I am sending this however I was not asked to send this!
Maybe ridiculous but I did it. Please inform me about your update.
Is there anyone else facing the same problem (I mean medical mail from VO without indicating interview waiver or asking for RPRF)?

saugeen

Nov 28, 2011
soop said:
hi guys

Have you been asked for medical? If not they might ask you for an interview(?!)

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
saugeen said:
Hi,
I had similar experience, I looked every place to find my answer and I was hesitant to send an email or mail and ask my VO(Detroit) about it. I really didn't know what to do .
So I did my medical and I send a letter there and sent my medical receipt+RPRF and mentioned I am sending this however I was not asked to send this!
Maybe ridiculous but I did it. Please inform me about your update.
Is there anyone else facing the same problem (I mean medical mail from VO without indicating interview waiver or asking for RPRF)?
LA is doing this for everyone. I think they want to drag the case for another 2-3 months. Don't worry everyone is getting same letter. You did good that send the RPRF alsong with medical receipt.

spartan

Star Member
Dec 7, 2007
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
Nomination.....
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
15-03-2010
File Transfer...
14-10-2011
Med's Request
29-11-2011
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
LANDED..........
12-02-2012
hey skFSW this guy is from Detroit Vo.

saugeen

Nov 28, 2011
Thank you SKFSW,
MY VO is Detroit not LA, but this is makes me feel better. Because what I saw among others is receiving email or mail regarding interview waiver or asking for more documents and RPRF. I hope it goes well for everyone.

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
Seattle really soooooo slow, no updates from us at all.

adamishere

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sep-2009
Doc's Request.
10-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
19-Feb-2010
IELTS Request
Sent along with Docs
File Transfer...
04-Nov-2011
Med's Request
26-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2011
Interview........
"not waived" Detroit VO said they are expecting to finalize my application without interview however they keep the right to interview me at any point if needed"
Passport Req..
12-Jan-2012- passport sent 16-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
04-Feb-2012
soop said:
hi guys

Hi soop,

This extra line does not mean anything. They will send you something very shortly. They might call for interview or to do MD if not done yet.

This line does not mean it is rejections. Throughout the forum, I have seen applicants who got the same message and it turned out to be System Error.

Do not panic and also keep us posted.

All the best.

srjak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saugeen said:
Thank you SKFSW,
MY VO is Detroit not LA, but this is makes me feel better. Because what I saw among others is receiving email or mail regarding interview waiver or asking for more documents and RPRF. I hope it goes well for everyone.
Saugeen,

When was ur file transferred to Detroit office