+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO Transfer Files To Other Visa Office In US

rj1983

Nov 15, 2011
Hi Spartan,

Thank you for the quick answer. Since i am 2months pregnant, I am thinking whether doctor will to the chest X-ray and radiologist test or just the physical exam.

thanks,
rj

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Congrats rj for getting medical instructions. I would suggest you to call up a DMP and explain your situation. I am sure they must have got experience of handling similar cases in the past.

Regulations have following provison (www.canadainternational.gc.ca/france/visas/immigrate-immigrer_faq.aspx?lang=eng&view=d)
Is a pregnant woman obliged to have any X-rays done.or can she be exempted?

A chest x-ray is an obligatory part of the medical results. Pregnant women may submit a chest x-ray taken within the 6 months preceding the start of the pregnancy so long as the applicant's identity and the date of the x-ray are printed on the image itself. If such x-ray is not available, there are two options: you may decide to have the x-ray done with a protective apron or wait until after the child is born. If you chose the second option, please let us know, mentioning the expected due date. Do not forget to inform us of the birth of the baby by sending us a copy of the birth certificate.

Best wishes to you !!!!!

rj1983

Nov 15, 2011
Hi Vermas,

Thank you so much for the information. I do not have x-ray done 6months before pregnancy, but, I will try to call the doctor and ask them.

Best wishes to you as well..................... ;)

RJ

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
rj1983 said:
Hi Vermas,

First of all congrats.. I am new in this forum. I have a question and i need an answer from you or anyone in this forum. We applied for Canadian PR on Jan 11, 2010 and sent the completed documents June 6, 2010. Our file changed to in process Aug 2011 and transferred to NYVO on Oct 14 , 2011. Based on e-cas our file was reviewed and started processing on Dec 15, 2011, my address disappeared between Dec 20-25 , 2011 and yesterday we got our medical request and RPRF and also, our address reappeared yesterday. My question is this, I am 2months pregnant and I don't know if we can do the medical or if we have to delay it and inform the NYVO? if so, is it possible to keep the medical form and use it after my delivery on Aug 15 , 2012. Any repsponse is greatfully appreciated. thanks you.

regards,
rj1983
Rj, Congrats to you for both MR and having a baby!

flipn0ob

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
rj1983 said:
Hi Vermas,

Thank you so much for the information. I do not have x-ray done 6months before pregnancy, but, I will try to call the doctor and ask them.

Best wishes to you as well..................... ;)

RJ
http://www.babycenter.ca/pregnancy/isitsafeto/xrayduringpregexpert/

flipn0ob

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Youre welcome. My wife might be pregnant too but I am still waiting for my MR. I hope & pray that I will receive it this week God willing then my wife can do her meds too with me because we just got married & I will add her to my application & she will do her meds in advance

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Since I had received my Medical+ RPRF + new PCC + updated IMM8 last week, I got my medical done on Saturday in New Delhi. Entire process took approx 20 minutes and cost me INR 3,100 or C$ 62. DMP mentioned that my medical reports would be sent to NDVO on Monday (9 Jan 2012) and would be uploaded in CAIPS (my file is still in CAIPS not GCMS) here with a notification sent to NYVO. DMP confirmed dispatch today.

I have already applied for PCC and got a call from police that some one would come to my house for verification today.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Cheers..

Nylam168

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2012
vermas said:
Thanks and best wishes to you..

Cheers..
Hi vermas,

I read from your previous post that you applied for police clearance from Canada (if i recall it correctly). May I know how did you do it. Which form did you use. I now live outside Canada and LA VO requested for an updated PCC.

Hope you can advise me.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Nylam168

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
vermas said:
Since I had received my Medical+ RPRF + new PCC + updated IMM8 last week, I got my medical done on Saturday in New Delhi. Entire process took approx 20 minutes and cost me INR 3,100 or C$ 62. DMP mentioned that my medical reports would be sent to NDVO on Monday (9 Jan 2012) and would be uploaded in CAIPS (my file is still in CAIPS not GCMS) here with a notification sent to NYVO. DMP confirmed dispatch today.

I have already applied for PCC and got a call from police that some one would come to my house for verification today.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Cheers..
Vermas, you are really something. You have done a quick job.

BTW, I think that the police in your country provides the great service. They even may go to your home for PCC. I have never enjoyed the service in my country or Canada.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi Nylam,

I have applied for PCC in India where I am now. I had obtained RCMP clearance when was still in Canada.

Best wishes,
Nylam168 said:
Hi vermas,

I read from your previous post that you applied for police clearance from Canada (if i recall it correctly). May I know how did you do it. Which form did you use. I now live outside Canada and LA VO requested for an updated PCC.

Hope you can advise me.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Nylam168

Nylam168

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2012
vermas said:
Hi Nylam,

I have applied for PCC in India where I am now. I had obtained RCMP clearance when was still in Canada.

Best wishes,
Thanks vermas for the info. Your Canada clearance not yet expired this time?

When I applied in Dec 2009, the guidelines mentioned not to include PCC from Canada, so I did not submit one. Now, CIC is asking for PCC again, and it's not clear to me whether I need to send one from Canada. They just generally mentioned 'to submit PCC' anew.

I emailed LA VO already for clarification, but no response yet.

Thanks again and good luck.

Nylam168

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi Nylam,

My interpretation of your situation is that you have been out of Canada for more than 6 months and that is the reason they are asking for PCC of the country where you are now. If it was for Canada, they would have mentioned RCMP clearance (not PCC). Mine says very clearly "PCC from India".

Wishing you the best..
Nylam168 said:
Thanks vermas for the info. Your Canada clearance not yet expired this time?

When I applied in Dec 2009, the guidelines mentioned not to include PCC from Canada, so I did not submit one. Now, CIC is asking for PCC again, and it's not clear to me whether I need to send one from Canada. They just generally mentioned 'to submit PCC' anew.

I emailed LA VO already for clarification, but no response yet.

Thanks again and good luck.

Nylam168

Nylam168

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2012
vermas said:
Hi Nylam,

My interpretation of your situation is that you have been out of Canada for more than 6 months and that is the reason they are asking for PCC of the country where you are now. If it was for Canada, they would have mentioned RCMP clearance (not PCC). Mine says very clearly "PCC from India".

Wishing you the best..
Thanks vermas. Yes, I've been out of Canada for more than a year now and been staying in a couple of countries. So, CIC specifically mentions 'RCMP clearance' when they require one from Canada?

Thanks again. +1 for you buddy.