+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bubble tea work experiences?

Jogan520

Jan 25, 2022
Hi,

I am asking for a friend- a friend of mine finally found a job that allow her to apply PR, but before that job, she was working at a bubble tea shop as a cashier and bubble tea maker. Do you think the government would accept that as part of her working experiences? she studied at art school as a designer, so her school program has nothing to do with retails. Do you think her experiences count? Please advise.

Thank you!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I am asking for a friend- a friend of mine finally found a job that allow her to apply PR, but before that job, she was working at a bubble tea shop as a cashier and bubble tea maker. Do you think the government would accept that as part of her working experiences? she studied at art school as a designer, so her school program has nothing to do with retails. Do you think her experiences count? Please advise.

Thank you!
Cashier would not be a skilled job. Need to search the database for bubble tea maker but most likely unskilled so no it doesn’t count.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

thefirstyeet

Jul 5, 2023
In the NOC system she is likely a
The government "accepts" her experience but the question is if it qualifies under the program she is applying for as valuable/qualifying.