+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BTA cheque for Empassy gate pass

vishnu.kt07

Sep 29, 2020
Attention:Vishnu K.T,

Top of the day to you.

I have just checked with Consular General and wish to inform that your visa processing 90% completed for stamping on your passport.

I tried to secure your gate pass for Thursday 1st October, But your GATE PASS was not issued, by the Consular General officer, There is need that you secure a BASIC TRAVELERS ALLOWANCE cheque.

You are advice to secure BASIC TRAVELERS ALLOWANCE CHEQUE (BTA)from our office as per the news immigration laws to enter into Canada.it’s only a compliance demand for your personal security to enable you enter into CANADA on arrival at the airport,on presentation of your (BTA) travelers cheque at the point of entry.

This same amount you can cash from any bank in CANADA immediately you enter for your personal expenditure.

Note that the Airport immigration will not allow you to enter the city if you are not with Certified BTA obtained from the CANADA Embassy treasury department.

The required amount for this BTA is $2,500 CAD = Rs. 1,37,900 INR (Refundable in Travelers cheque at the Embassy)

This traveler’s cheque will be issued to you as a travelers security money after the Payment , Then you can be allowed into the embassy gate on presenting your travelers check, so your visa will be stamped and you can travel any moment thereafter.

Clarification:

a) The BTA a cheque is mainly needed to show that you can take care of your personal expenses while in CANADA and no totally depending on your company before your first salary.

b) The BTA is your personal self security to enable you enter into CANADA to prevent deportation back to India if you are not with the Basic Traveling Allowance as required by the CANADA Immigration law.

c) The BTA is the money which nobody spends on your behalf, except you and yourself.

d) The Payment of this BTA Money will make the Embassy issue insurance protection for your Visa Guarantee.

e) The BTA payment is your money and not a payment to the Embassy.

Immediately after securing your BTA, Your GATE Pass will be issued and mailed to your address, thereafter you can come down to the Embassy in DELHI for your BIO-METRIC and visa stamping.

Importance Note: Be informed that the BTA is would be given to you in form of a travelers cheque 24 hours after payment, and it can be cashed in any bank in CANADA immediately upon your arrival, So it should not being seen as any fee.

So kindly get back to me when you have arranged the amount.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Anderson Michael
Consular / Immigration Service Director

PLEASE COMMENT ANYONE, THIS BTA PROCESS IS ORIGINAL OR FAKE..
My mail id is "vishnu.kt07@gmail.com"

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Attention:Vishnu K.T,

Top of the day to you.

I have just checked with Consular General and wish to inform that your visa processing 90% completed for stamping on your passport.

I tried to secure your gate pass for Thursday 1st October, But your GATE PASS was not issued, by the Consular General officer, There is need that you secure a BASIC TRAVELERS ALLOWANCE cheque.

You are advice to secure BASIC TRAVELERS ALLOWANCE CHEQUE (BTA)from our office as per the news immigration laws to enter into Canada.it’s only a compliance demand for your personal security to enable you enter into CANADA on arrival at the airport,on presentation of your (BTA) travelers cheque at the point of entry.

This same amount you can cash from any bank in CANADA immediately you enter for your personal expenditure.

Note that the Airport immigration will not allow you to enter the city if you are not with Certified BTA obtained from the CANADA Embassy treasury department.

The required amount for this BTA is $2,500 CAD = Rs. 1,37,900 INR (Refundable in Travelers cheque at the Embassy)

This traveler’s cheque will be issued to you as a travelers security money after the Payment , Then you can be allowed into the embassy gate on presenting your travelers check, so your visa will be stamped and you can travel any moment thereafter.

Clarification:

a) The BTA a cheque is mainly needed to show that you can take care of your personal expenses while in CANADA and no totally depending on your company before your first salary.

b) The BTA is your personal self security to enable you enter into CANADA to prevent deportation back to India if you are not with the Basic Traveling Allowance as required by the CANADA Immigration law.

c) The BTA is the money which nobody spends on your behalf, except you and yourself.

d) The Payment of this BTA Money will make the Embassy issue insurance protection for your Visa Guarantee.

e) The BTA payment is your money and not a payment to the Embassy.

Immediately after securing your BTA, Your GATE Pass will be issued and mailed to your address, thereafter you can come down to the Embassy in DELHI for your BIO-METRIC and visa stamping.

Importance Note: Be informed that the BTA is would be given to you in form of a travelers cheque 24 hours after payment, and it can be cashed in any bank in CANADA immediately upon your arrival, So it should not being seen as any fee.

So kindly get back to me when you have arranged the amount.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Anderson Michael
Consular / Immigration Service Director

PLEASE COMMENT ANYONE, THIS BTA PROCESS IS ORIGINAL OR FAKE..
My mail id is "vishnu.kt07@gmail.com"
You are being scammed. Don't give them any money.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hard to believe that anyone could really think this is real especially anyone that can use a computer and easily see there is no such Canadian law as stated in this fake letter or a BTA whatever that is. Unfortunately guess some people are so desperate they will believe anything and lose 2500 dollars.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scam, Scam, Scam. all payments are done online on official CIC website. while you post your application or upon request (such request will appear again online directly on your account). So I guess you got fake job offer and now they want to scam you for more money than what you have already paid.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hard to believe that anyone could really think this is real especially anyone that can use a computer and easily see there is no such Canadian law as stated in this fake letter or a BTA whatever that is. Unfortunately guess some people are so desperate they will believe anything and lose 2500 dollars.
Yeah they really make it dumb enough to target gullible/scammable people.