+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BSC electronics - what further to study???

srinidhi007

Sep 8, 2013
Hi friends – I have a BIG confusion about a decision that needs to be made about our future…

My husband completed his BSC electronics and working as bio-medical engineer in a private hospital, where this is not much growth, we both had a thought of immigrating to Canada, like he can study for 2 yrs in any of his relevant field and I can join him in spouse visa and work in open work permit ( I am in accounts back ground and doing good in my filed).

But he is not sure what will be his relevant course related to bsc electronics and above all, he has been working for the past 12yrs, I checked with few universities where the age is not a big issue, but we are very much scared after spending nearly 15lacs in his studies, what will be the job opportunities after completing the course and can we both able to settle there with PR?

So many questions….or If we both can go to Australia as skilled workers, but I do not have a good thought about Ausi as we are much interested in Cananda…

We badly need your inputs , we can take decision only after few research and based on all your inputs…pls help if our decision is wise and what course he can take and in which university? And approx. cost for his studies and living etc.,

srinidhi007

Sep 8, 2013
Hi friends - request you to share your thoughts...that would be very helpful for our analysis and decision making...