+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BRYANNA PLS HELP ME FOR OUR TRV APPLICATION

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

What requirements we should prepare??
1. Your mom must show a visit of 2-3 weeks max

2. What ties can your mom prove to her home country: property or land ownership/lease agreement..... family ties?

3. Does she have any previous travel history?

4. Hope none of the money in her account has been deposited recently because of the visa

5. What is the purpose of her visit?

Cheers

Mim23

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-09-2015
Nomination.....
AUGUST 2015
AOR Received.
FEB-23-2016
Med's Request
MAR-18-2016
Med's Done....
MAR-29-2016
Passport Req..
MAY-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
MAY-17-2016
LANDED..........
JUL-XX-2016
Bryanna said:
Hi,
1. Your mom must show a visit of 2-3 weeks max

2. What ties can your mom prove to her home country: property or land ownership/lease agreement..... family ties?

3. Does she have any previous travel history?

4. Hope none of the money in her account has been deposited recently because of the visa

5. What is the purpose of her visit?

Cheers

Family ties: I have 2 sibings which is her dependent and my father who is sick.
Landownership : Yes
Travel History : None
Bank account: New Bank account coz her money was in my bank account before.
Purpose of Visit: My aunt wants my mom to visit her.

Thank you for the answers...

rohit menon

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI,

Bryanna,

if I am submitting the documents to VFS shall I want to notarize all the documents including UAE house contract .if UAE document is notarized by an Indian lawyer in India there should be any issue for that one . please guide me.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Rohit,

It's not necessary to notarize the documents you are submitting.... photocopies will suffice. Wherever possible, you can submit originals (leave approval letter, bank/credit card statements, etc)

Cheers :)

rmuntaha

Apr 5, 2016
BRYANNA!! YOU are the person who can help me. earlier my application has been refused. Iam re applying this week as I really need to attend my conference and present my research paper or else they will reject it.
How else can I convience them my strong ties in my own country? Iam from Bangladesh and 24years old. I have mentioned to them about coming back to complete my undergrad amd also my father, mother and sister reside here. Travel history isnt much. As I have been a resident in Saudi Arabia for manu years for my father's job.
Please help me out

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@rmuntaha

Please share:
1. The reasons for the TRV refusal
2. The list of documents you submitted to show your strong ties
3. Detailed purpose of your visit + For how long did you want to visit
4. Documents provided by your host

Cheers

jtannous

Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 3, 2016
File Transfer...
Apr 1, 2016
Med's Request
Done ahead of time
Med's Done....
Done ahead of time
Interview........
Oct 3, 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 17, 2016
Bryanna said:
Hi Rohit,

Here are my suggestions....

For yourself:
1. Proofs of your immigration status in the UAE + resident permit

2. Copy of your employment contract..... do highlight the tenure/completion date

3. Leave approval letter stating that you will have your job when you return after your visit

4. 2 years IT Returns (including your IT returns in India too)

5. House lease agreement + any rent receipts and bank transfers for the rent paid in advance after you return from your visit + highlight any deposit forfeiture clause

6. For your FDs in India: Copies of the FDs + FD Interest Certificate issued by the banks + letter issued by the banks stating the FDs are not mortgaged and can be liquidated if required

7. For your property: Property ownership documents translated into English by a certified translator + current valuation either by a CA or yourself backed by realty report proofs to confirm the market rates considered

8. Copies of property tax paid + any share certificates (if it is a housing society)

For your wife:
Similar to what I have suggested for yourself

Other points
1. Other reasons why you and your wife must return to the UAE/India (proofs of work commitments, training, appraisal/promotion)

2. Other ties to India and the UAE + a must-return by date for all of you with evidence (wedding in the immediate family, any similar reason)

3. You must prepare a day-by-day detailed itinerary of places/activities you will do during your visit with expense estimates.... and prove that you have the finances to pay for the airfare + travel/living expenses for yourself, your wife and kids

4. Copies of overseas medical insurance policies for you and your family

5. Is someone inviting you? What documents will they provide?

6. Copies of provisional flight itinerary and state that you will confirm the flight tickets when your TRVs are issued

Cheers
hey BRYANNA, PLEASE HELP ME....

My wife and I applied for our PR, i have been approved as a sponsor, and now they sent the papers to Lebanon where she lives...Now im looking at an application for visitor visa, and it seems very discouraging but not a lost cause because there is specifics about a spouse visiting. but the question is, how likely is it for them to approve. what does it really take? we can show them a lot of ties back home, and i feel it will still get refused. very discouraging. but i have heard stories on here of people getting the visitor visa. I read somewhere that because she is my wife, i can show my funds and provide a letter stating that i will be responsible for her expenses here, as she is my WIFE. Is it ok if she does NOT have much in her account, but i have a lot in my account, good paying stable job (above average salary)? (i will also be showing that i own and live in my own home)

here is our case, what do you think?

-she has 2 younger brothers that she takes care of because there parents are deceased...should i push that hard?
-she has a good job, well paying, and is requesting vacation, and would be afraid to lose that job until the PR comes in... should i push that hard?
-she has savings she can use to spend here...
-she has a car to pay insurance for and completely owns that car...
-she has relatives back home, grandma, uncles, aunts, etc...

-I have good income, stable job and good savings to support her during her visit...should i push that hard?
-I have a home that i own
-I have lots of family and siblings and nieces and nephews, some of which still have not met her in person...should i push that hard?
-etc...

she wants to come visit me because we are away from each other for months at a time, and i want her to meat the rest of my family that she knows very well but has never met in person.

also, she is invited to my cousins wedding this summer, and i want her to attend with me.

what do you think/ suggestions?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP :)

jtannous

Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 3, 2016
File Transfer...
Apr 1, 2016
Med's Request
Done ahead of time
Med's Done....
Done ahead of time
Interview........
Oct 3, 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 17, 2016
tanvirmustan said:
Thanks ,
She is coming to attend my convocation . Hope she gets visa
hello tanvirmustan, can you please give me your input/advice on my questions to BRYANNA above...