+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bryanna please help.TRV refused

Dr.faraz1

Sep 9, 2018
Please help me. My trv has been refused based on the following reasons

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Please help me. My trv has been refused based on the following reasons

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Unfortunately, a refusal was expected considering your sister and her family have landed/will land shortly as PRs (?).

1. Do post the list of documents you had submitted

2. What did you mention as the purpose of your visit + duration?

3. When did your sister and her family land as PRs?

Dr.faraz1

Sep 9, 2018
Unfortunately, a refusal was expected considering your sister and her family have landed/will land shortly as PRs (?).

1. Do post the list of documents you had submitted

2. What did you mention as the purpose of your visit + duration?

3. When did your sister and her family land as PRs?
Thanks for replying. I would really appreciate if you could have a look at the message i sent to your inbox.
I submitted the following
-letter of employment from the hospital which i have been working at since past 12 years
-letter of leave for 10 days
-bank account statement of past 4 months
-property ownership document
-invitation letter from my cousin
-passport stamped with uk study visa

Dr.faraz1

Sep 9, 2018
The purpose of travel i mentioned was to visit my cousin and do some sightseeing for duration of 10 days

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for replying. I would really appreciate if you could have a look at the message i sent to your inbox.
I submitted the following
-letter of employment from the hospital which i have been working at since past 12 years
-letter of leave for 10 days
-bank account statement of past 4 months
-property ownership document
-invitation letter from my cousin
-passport stamped with uk study visa
It seems you had missed submitting a whole bunch of documents (based on your previous posts)

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
what is your previous travelling except UK study? and did you applied alone or with family? and did you submitted tax returns & Deceleration of FBR past 3 4 years? if you applied from PAK..

Reactions: Bryanna

Dr.faraz1

Sep 9, 2018
I’ve travelled to UAE,Qatar,France,Malaysia. Applied alone as my wife doesn’t have any vacations days for now. I did not submit any tax returns

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I’ve travelled to UAE,Qatar,France,Malaysia. Applied alone as my wife doesn’t have any vacations days for now. I did not submit any tax returns
now that is a point where they refuse you because you never provide any evidence which will confirm you own that property if you do so where is tax if no tax so how you own it? how you will justify your income without showing tax documents? how you will justify your financial situation without that docs? plus travelling history is low as per current scenario for Canada and that is a reason they found you not a genuine visitor better you prepare your documents and travel UK USA first then apply or think for ca with complete documents Good Luck

Dr.faraz1

Sep 9, 2018
now that is a point where they refuse you because you never provide any evidence which will confirm you own that property if you do so where is tax if no tax so how you own it? how you will justify your income without showing tax documents? how you will justify your financial situation without that docs? plus travelling history is low as per current scenario for Canada and that is a reason they found you not a genuine visitor better you prepare your documents and travel UK USA first then apply or think for ca with complete documents Good Luck
Thanks. I appreciate your suggestions