+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bryanna if you can advice please

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Is it possible to get only passport back in courier , no refusal letter no visa stamp, if you apply for visitor visa ?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it possible to get only passport back in courier , no refusal letter no visa stamp, if you apply for visitor visa ?
possible, yes. probable - no

if they reject, they have to give an explanation... if its approved - visa is just stamped and sent...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Did you link your paper application to your MyCIC account? If yes, you should be able to see the refusal reasons there

ravy

Aug 3, 2017
how long can we track our status through vfs system, ? If the decision is made will they remove the details from their site ?

Js1593

Aug 9, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

I have a query for you. Im 24 and applied from abu dhabi.
I had applied independently in the month of July 2017 for my TrV and it got rejected specifiying that i was refused on certain grounds. Now i will be applying with my family. My dad being the primary applicant. Should i be explaining or mentioning in his cover letter about my rejecting and giving explainations to all the points on which i was rejected?

Or do i require to make a cover letter of my own?

Is my mothers signature necessary or can my father sign on her behalf on the form?
Kindly help and suggest.

@Bryanna