+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bryanna cleat m doubts please,75 days finish for my visit visa and got a message

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Hi bryanna

Thanks for your past suggestions
I have applied visit visa in August 20th,banglore embassy
75days finish
Yesterday I went vfs and wrote a request letter about status of my application
And today I got a mail like
“YOU HAVE A NEW MESSAGE IN YOUR ACCOUNT FOR APPLICATION : V.........
EMAIL NOTIFICATION :

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: ...................;
If this message does not concern you, discard it.

You have a new message(s) in your account.
To view your message, sign in to your account.”

I got that mail

Doubts :-
1)earlier you have sent about forget user id and password link
If I forget my password only it’s possible to recover my account

Is there any chances if I want to see my status in my account because I don’t have both user id and password
Even I have created another account it shows no application found.

2)major doubt :-
INCASE IF THEY WANT ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT FROM ME,
WILL THEY MAIL TO ME ORELSE WILL THEY SENT THAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO THAT LINK ACCOUNT ONLY

because if they sent any additional document information to that account I can’t see

The only way to see updates through my emails,so if they want additional documents
Will they mail to me or else they will update in account

Please clarify my doubts
Because there is a message in my account
Unfortunately I can’t see
Almost it’s 75days finish
I went vfs for requesting letter datsy they updated me
Hope you understand
Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi bryanna

Thanks for your past suggestions
I have applied visit visa in August 20th,banglore embassy
75days finish
Yesterday I went vfs and wrote a request letter about status of my application
And today I got a mail like
“YOU HAVE A NEW MESSAGE IN YOUR ACCOUNT FOR APPLICATION : V.........
EMAIL NOTIFICATION :

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: ...................;
If this message does not concern you, discard it.

You have a new message(s) in your account.
To view your message, sign in to your account.”

I got that mail

Doubts :-
1)earlier you have sent about forget user id and password link
If I forget my password only it’s possible to recover my account

Is there any chances if I want to see my status in my account because I don’t have both user id and password
Even I have created another account it shows no application found.

2)major doubt :-
INCASE IF THEY WANT ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT FROM ME,
WILL THEY MAIL TO ME ORELSE WILL THEY SENT THAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO THAT LINK ACCOUNT ONLY

because if they sent any additional document information to that account I can’t see

The only way to see updates through my emails,so if they want additional documents
Will they mail to me or else they will update in account

Please clarify my doubts
Because there is a message in my account
Unfortunately I can’t see
Almost it’s 75days finish
I went vfs for requesting letter datsy they updated me
Hope you understand
Thanks
Sorry to say this. You have been continuing to do the contrary to the advice you've been given on here.

Several days ago, I had advised you to send both a Case Specific Enquiry + an email to the Bangalore visa office. But, you didn't do so. On the contrary, you submitted a letter to VFS which has no role in your TRV processing.

You have not received the update because of the letter you submitted to VFS. It's not possible that VFS Hyderabad couriered the letter and in less than 24 hours, the Bangalore visa office took urgent action on your file.

And then, I had suggested not to create multiple online accounts. Do check this link and try to retrieve your password or your GCKey username. Once you do this, you can try linking your account to your TRV paper application. Here's the link again:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=815&top=29

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Sorry to say this. You have been continuing to do the contrary to the advice you've been given on here.

Several days ago, I had advised you to send both a Case Specific Enquiry + an email to the Bangalore visa office. But, you didn't do so. On the contrary, you submitted a letter to VFS which has no role in your TRV processing.

You have not received the update because of the letter you submitted to VFS. It's not possible that VFS Hyderabad couriered the letter and in less than 24 hours, the Bangalore visa office took urgent action on your file.

And then, I had suggested not to create multiple online accounts. Do check this link and try to retrieve your password or your GCKey username. Once you do this, you can try linking your account to your TRV paper application. Here's the link again:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=815&top=29
Thanks for the response bryanna
When you said case specification enquiry and email
I did the both but I didn’t not get any response datsy I just went vfs and submitted requesting letter only for status of application and I followed that link also

Anyhow I wil not do and involve in future any other things
I feel like to be silent

DOES IT WILL EFFECT CHANCES OF GETTING IF SENT REQUEST LETTER TO EMBASSY FROM VFS
Please tell me I will just quite will not do anything

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
DOES IT WILL EFFECT CHANCES OF GETTING IF SENT REQUEST LETTER TO EMBASSY FROM VFS
Please tell me I will just quite will not do anything
No, submitting a request letter to VFS does nothing.

IRCC has provided two options if you want an expedited decision or to communicate with them: Either through a Web form (Case Specific Enquiry).... or through email to the relevant visa office.

You want to follow the correct way of communicating with IRCC. Also, as you have linked your online account to your TRV application, IRCC will contact you ONLY through this online account. You won't get any messages from VFS about additional document requests or passport dispatch. VFS won't know anything.

Unfortunately, you have created multiple accounts. You must try to remember either the GC Key username or the password. Or try linking your TRV application through one of the accounts. And, please do this super quickly.

If IRCC has requested additional documents, you must upload these additional documents ONLY through your online account within 30 days.

Do not submit these documents to VFS. Which again brings us to the basic point: Please recover your GC Key or password quickly

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
No, submitting a request letter to VFS does nothing.

IRCC has provided two options if you want an expedited decision or to communicate with them: Either through a Web form (Case Specific Enquiry).... or through email to the relevant visa office.

You want to follow the correct way of communicating with IRCC. Also, as you have linked your online account to your TRV application, IRCC will contact you ONLY through this online account. You won't get any messages from VFS about additional document requests or passport dispatch. VFS won't know anything.

Unfortunately, you have created multiple accounts. You must try to remember either the GC Key username or the password. Or try linking your TRV application through one of the accounts. And, please do this super quickly.

If IRCC has requested additional documents, you must upload these additional documents ONLY through your online account within 30 days.

Do not submit these documents to VFS. Which again brings us to the basic point: Please recover your GC Key or password quickly
Ok thanks bryanna so if embassy need any other documents they will update and communicate only through account right and even they will not send mail also that they need additional documents

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok thanks bryanna so if embassy need any other documents they will update and communicate only through account right and even they will not send mail also that they need additional documents
That's right. All communication from IRCC if additional documents are required, or updates, or even passport dispatch will be communicated to you only through your online account

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
That's right. All communication from IRCC if additional documents are required, or updates, or even passport dispatch will be communicated to you only through your online account
Thanks bryanna
3 people who applied in August month they got update going to collect there passports on Monday in vfs,hopefully I might get update next week
Thanks for your valuable information
Now I clear with all my doubts

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
I got this update
Status are like this -
Review of Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.
Review of Medical Results - You do not need a medical exam.We will send you message if this changes.
Background Check - we are processing your background check.we will send you a message if we need more information

EVERYTHING IS OK
BUT WHAT IS THIS UPDATE “we are processing your background check.we will send you a message if we need more information”
Please tell me bryanna
How long this back ground check it will take and what does it mean exactly.
Does it will effect any chances of getting

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I got this update
Status are like this -
Review of Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.
Review of Medical Results - You do not need a medical exam.We will send you message if this changes.
Background Check - we are processing your background check.we will send you a message if we need more information

EVERYTHING IS OK
BUT WHAT IS THIS UPDATE “we are processing your background check.we will send you a message if we need more information”
Please tell me bryanna
How long this back ground check it will take and what does it mean exactly.
Does it will effect any chances of getting
Hi,

I did mention quite a few times that I guess IRCC is running background checks on you. These could include checks on your employment, financials, fingerprinting and name checks. security checks, etc etc.

Background checks are normally not done for Indian applicants. In the few cases that we've come across, these background checks were for defense/police/judiciary/government personnel.

Background checks could take several months. It will not help to send any emails or CSEs to the visa office until this update changes

As for affecting your chances of getting a TRV, it would depend on the findings/reports that IRCC gets for your background checks

Cheers

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Hi,

I did mention quite a few times that I guess IRCC is running background checks on you. These could include checks on your employment, financials, fingerprinting and name checks. security checks, etc etc.

Background checks are normally not done for Indian applicants. In the few cases that we've come across, these background checks were for defense/police/judiciary/government personnel.

Background checks could take several months. It will not help to send any emails or CSEs to the visa office until this update changes

As for affecting your chances of getting a TRV, it would depend on the findings/reports that IRCC gets for your background checks

Cheers
Ok thanks so can’t predict how many days it will take to change status
It’s 3rd month running for visit visa