+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@bryana

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
is it must to linked your paper application to gckey
No, not necessary. You can link your application only if you want a better idea/real-time indication about the processing status. If you applied through VFS, you will not get any real-time updates

Maisuf

Sep 3, 2018
thanks for reply
I just received the email today and it says dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 12 Sep 2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:

Does it mean I can pickup from the vfs office rite?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I just received the email today and it says dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 12 Sep 2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:

Does it mean I can pickup from the vfs office rite?
If you have opt for VAC to mail back your passport then wait for your passport in the mail but if you didn't then you can go pick it up from VAC.

Naaseijnr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Bryanna Cam I Knw ur suggestions on this please... I recieved a mail that my application is under review but when I check it with my tracking ID it says is being processed at visa office?? don't really get this clear.. does Dat mean VAS doesn't get updates about whatever happens at immigration?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bryanna Cam I Knw ur suggestions on this please... I recieved a mail that my application is under review but when I check it with my tracking ID it says is being processed at visa office?? don't really get this clear.. does Dat mean VAS doesn't get updates about whatever happens at immigration?
That's right. VFS does not have access to the updates given by the IRCC system. The correct processing status is the one you see in your online account

Naaseijnr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
That's right. VFS does not have access to the updates given by the IRCC system. The correct processing status is the one you see in your online account
I tried linking it yesterday with my application number but it keeps telling me based on the information I entered bla bla bla they don't have any records of my application. what can I do to link it @Bryanna??pls?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I tried linking it yesterday with my application number but it keeps telling me based on the information I entered bla bla bla they don't have any records of my application. what can I do to link it @Bryanna??pls?
You must fill the details exactly as per your TRV application including for blank spaces. I'm assuming you didn't apply through an agent

Naaseijnr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
You must fill the details exactly as per your TRV application including for blank spaces. I'm assuming you didn't apply through an agent
No pls.. I applied myself..
Main category I selected Temporary Residence.. Sub category, I selected TRV, I put in same information but I don't knw why