+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bryaana or any Expert please answer back

BaderHussain1

Nov 15, 2014
Hey Briana

i am 29 years old single guy from karachi (Pakistan), i can see you are helping and giving good advise to many users here.

I want to apply for visit visa, i have few things to discuss as i believe you guys have good expertise in here. I am currently working in a pvt bank as an HR officer. I have in 2 years contract with them, I have around Rs 1 crore (126,103 CAD$) property on my name. I have been refused once for US visa in 2013 , i spent three months in Dubai last year. I met few canadian people there they told me about fascinating things about canada since than i want to have a visit there. I have few friends living there too, they could host me.
1- Tell me should i tell about them in my application ? because few guys told me that dont show any relative or friends in canada if u want to have visit visa because they doubt you would not come back ?

2- I want to apply through agent ,would it give any better result if i apply through a Canadian consultant or should i go with local consultants?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you want free advice - then you need to be patient. If you want fast advice - then you should hire a lawyer.

candyman2121

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
BaderHussain1 said:
Hey Briana

i am 29 years old single guy from karachi (Pakistan), i can see you are helping and giving good advise to many users here.

I want to apply for visit visa, i have few things to discuss as i believe you guys have good expertise in here. I am currently working in a pvt bank as an HR officer. I have in 2 years contract with them, I have around Rs 1 crore (126,103 CAD$) property on my name. I have been refused once for US visa in 2013 , i spent three months in Dubai last year. I met few canadian people there they told me about fascinating things about canada since than i want to have a visit there. I have few friends living there too, they could host me.
1- Tell me should i tell about them in my application ? because few guys told me that dont show any relative or friends in canada if u want to have visit visa because they doubt you would not come back ?

2- I want to apply through agent ,would it give any better result if i apply through a Canadian consultant or should i go with local consultants?
As far as I know, having an agent does not increase/decrease your chances for a Canadian visitor visa. That also being said, you need to be vigilant if you're using any agent at all because many of them are money hungry frauds. The only thing you can do is TRY. That's the only way to find out if you'll be approved or not. Show your property documents, etc alongside with your visa application. Since you're a single male, you might need to submit extra proof(I know I'm single).

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Tell me should i tell about them in my application ? because few guys told me that dont show any relative or friends in canada if u want to have visit visa because they doubt you would not come back ?
That's not true. You'll be fine if you prove that you have solid reasons to return to Pakistan such as your employment contract, property ownership, family ties, etc.

Will your friend(s) provide an invitation letter? Will you stay with them?

You must state your previous US refusal

Cheers