+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

brokers for health insurance

Nov 22, 2020
Hey all, I am a student from India pursuing a Master's in Canada. I was thinking of getting additional health insurance coverage rather than what is offered by the government. There are various health insurances available, and I was thinking of getting advice from a professional insurance broker. As professional advice would help me clarify which is right for me. I started searching online for insurance brokers and came across several websites offering services. But as I have never hired such services online, could someone help and advise me on what all to look out for when hiring from such platforms?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey all, I am a student from India pursuing a Master's in Canada. I was thinking of getting additional health insurance coverage rather than what is offered by the government. There are various health insurances available, and I was thinking of getting advice from a professional insurance broker. As professional advice would help me clarify which is right for me. I started searching online for insurance brokers and came across several websites offering services. But as I have never hired such services online, could someone help and advise me on what all to look out for when hiring from such platforms?
What province are you studying in? Are you sure you're not paying for health insurance or extended health benefits for your school?

Reactions: christy_bently