+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Brock University Vs Trent University

manpreet4875

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Dear Members my daughter received offer letter for BBA Co-op from Brock Univ as well as Trent University . Pls advise which university is better to get admission.

Also guide if she is PR & her studies till 12th standard is in India, do she need English language test for admission...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear Members my daughter received offer letter for BBA Co-op from Brock Univ as well as Trent University . Pls advise which university is better to get admission.

Also guide if she is PR & her studies till 12th standard is in India, do she need English language test for admission...
Very similar rankings. Not sure why you would pay international fees to do a bachelors degree at either. Much better schools in India for a fraction of the cost.Do a masters degree in Canada.

manpreet4875

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Very similar rankings. Not sure why you would pay international fees to do a bachelors degree at either. Much better schools in India for a fraction of the cost.Do a masters degree in Canada.
Got PR & fee of PR is much less than International student

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Both schools are small mid-tier schools so pick based on where you want to live - Peterborough or St. Catherines. Pick based on which campus you like and has more to offer. It is a personal choice, and one is not better than the other. As for English, if she is PR then should not but ask the school.

Reactions: manpreet4875

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unbelievable that after 2 months in Canada when they were 2 you get to pay domestic fees for university. When does their PRTD expire? Normally the PRTD has a limited expiry date. Would also say not sure a degree from Trent or Brock are a good reason to return to Canada.

Last edited:

Ikeanyi

Apr 29, 2023
Pls I need an acceptance letter from any of d schools for me to use and complete my visa lottery .Acceptance letter for masters degree