+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

British Council IELTS results WITHHELD!!

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Han said:
I took mine December 5th! This is the fourth IELTS exam I am taking, and apparently my results are withheld as well! It is annoying! I need CLB 9 and I keep missing one skill by half point each time!

1st exam: L 7.5 R6.5 W7 S7
2nd exam: L8.5 R7.5 W6.5 S7
3rd exam: L7.5 R9 W7.5 S7
4th exam :withheld!!!!
My scores aren't withheld. Thanks lord!

4th exam: L8.5 R9 W7.5 S7.5

That's a relief!

Reemfawzi

Sep 4, 2016
Hello

my IELTS test result is being under scrutiny as it is written on the email I received and they have postponed it after 4 days and my result should be online . So if anyone can till my what dose that mean, is it good or bad ?!!! :'(

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reemfawzi said:
Hello

my IELTS test result is being under scrutiny as it is written on the email I received and they have postponed it after 4 days and my result should be online . So if anyone can till my what dose that mean, is it good or bad ?!!! :'(
Hey. Dont worry, mine also got withheld last month and after waiting for almost a month, I directly received the hard copy which was delivered to my address. No correspondence was done from their end except for the first email that you also got. My result was good enough to get me CLB9 so there is nothing to worry about.. Just a check they do for many students. You are not the only one :)

Hope you get it sooner rather than later!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslanellahi said:
Hey. Dont worry, mine also got withheld last month and after waiting for almost a month, I directly received the hard copy which was delivered to my address. No correspondence was done from their end except for the first email that you also got. My result was good enough to get me CLB9 so there is nothing to worry about.. Just a check they do for many students. You are not the only one :)

Hope you get it sooner rather than later!
\

same with my brother... he wrote his exam 2 months back almost result keeps getting postponed... useless

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
\

same with my brother... he wrote his exam 2 months back almost result keeps getting postponed... useless
Ahh i can understand how frustrating it is to wait... I was lucky to get it in a month!

santz88

Apr 12, 2019
IELTS is doing nothing but trying to make money from people like us.Please don't ever opt BC. I have written IELTS thrice from BC.I gave my exam in OCtober 2018 and for some god-forsaken reason my result was witheld.Today is 27th april, and i am still waiting for the result. When tried to contact, i just get an automated message and No person from IELTS answers my question.After waiting for 6 long months I also tried going to the centres where exam is being conducted so that i can at least find a person to talk to. But no!! they are least bothered even to address.<br>After such a long wait, i finally dediced to write exam for the third time and gave it in april 2019, and know what!! i get L=8R=8W=6.5S=7.5.I lose my criteria by 0.5. yet again!<br><br>IELTS(BC) is trying to extort money in all possibles ways from students like us.Is is making money either by withelding results for hell lot of time(7 months in my case and still counting!!) or by not giving the desired score.<br>I have never seen such an unprofessional and pathetic administration. I have been to 3 different centres for 3 times and all the times my experiences while conducting the exams have been bad!