+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bringing baby into canada for 1st time

anjun

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Hi

I have 9month old baby who was born outside canada and has recieved his vaccination shots and are up to date on his immunization record. Will i have to show this to airport officals at the airport?? He has a canadian passport since I applied for his citizenship certifiate. And if i have to show thos so i have to get it translated to english and stamped by foreign affairs!

Dejaavu

Aug 17, 2013
If he has a Canadian passport I do not think you need anything. I would still have the vaccination record just in case.

If you are traveling with your baby and no one else it is a good idea to get a notarized letter from the other parent that he or she is ok that you are traveling with the baby.

andreleiangel

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hi guys i have a question

My wife is sched to travel back home(manila) to pick up my eldest son to join us here in canada she will be travelling with my 7 months old daughter ( canada born) same time they will do their landing both my son and wife do they need a round trip ticket or i can purchase the return ticket afterwards ( a month) and what documents does my canadian born baby needs to return

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The baby needs her Canadian passport for traveling.

If your wife and son would not be returning to home country, they would not need a round-trip ticket.