+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bring three Nieces to Canada to visit

Momoff3

Apr 9, 2020
Nieces to Canada to visit
Three nieces want to come and visit me here in Canada their dad cannot come what proper documents do I need to apply I already have their passports from Lebanon and I also have their IDs what else do I need please help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Nieces to Canada to visit
Three nieces want to come and visit me here in Canada their dad cannot come what proper documents do I need to apply I already have their passports from Lebanon and I also have their IDs what else do I need please help
How old are your nieces? Is the father able to show that he can fund all their travels? Have they travelled internationally before and to where? How long do they want to travel for? Where is there mother?

Momoff3

Apr 9, 2020
We are paying for all their travel expenses that includes travel airport food while they’re here necessity meds if they need it they are all 14 12 and nine
The three nieces will be staying at my house like I said I will provide everything the father can’t come as he has work and Lebanon the reason for us bringing the girls is to visit her or their family here in Canada and we’re having Ramadan soon Also their grandma has passed so we would like to bring them to the grandma’s grave but I mean half the coming years to see Anuties and uncles cousins etc.
No they have not travelled international but they do you have a passport and I do you they are travelling with my brother who is not their father he will leave Canada to go to Lebanon to pick them up and bring them back to Lebanon
Their mother has deceased

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Don't you know we have a worldwide crisis on our hand? Travellers and tourists are the last thing we need at the moment..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
We are paying for all their travel expenses that includes travel airport food while they’re here necessity meds if they need it they are all 14 12 and nine
The three nieces will be staying at my house like I said I will provide everything the father can’t come as he has work and Lebanon the reason for us bringing the girls is to visit her or their family here in Canada and we’re having Ramadan soon Also their grandma has passed so we would like to bring them to the grandma’s grave but I mean half the coming years to see Anuties and uncles cousins etc.
No they have not travelled international but they do you have a passport and I do you they are travelling with my brother who is not their father he will leave Canada to go to Lebanon to pick them up and bring them back to Lebanon
When are they planning to travel to Canada to visit? How long a trip are they planning?

Momoff3

Apr 9, 2020
Don't you know we have a worldwide crisis on our hand? Travellers and tourists are the last thing we need at the moment..
Oh how I know that thank you
I didn’t say I’m applying now

And isn’t this canadavisa.com ??? Where you can ask questions about what proper Documents that you can Obtain when we don’t have a world crisis and that it is safe to apply for a visitor visa but thanks for the comment I’m sure we all appreciate it have a wonderful evening

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

When are they planning to travel to Canada to visit? How long a trip are they planning?
1. Since Ramadam starts the 23rd of April, it is unlikely that they would come at time, if that is used as a reason.
2. School doesn't end in Lebanon until the 24th of May as well.
3. I doubt that TRV's will be issued.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Yeah, no, sorry. I know you were simply asking about documents for a visa application in the near future, but everything you've mentioned here, from our experience with seeing TRV refusals, makes it very very improbable your nieces will be granted any TRVs. I would rather you spare yourself the time, money, and anxiety for what will be a fruitless endeavour. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but that's the most realistic scenario to come out of this.

To be approved for TRVs, applicants need to show, with evidence, not promises, that they will leave Canada after a reasonable amount of time. These are what they have against them:

1. Very young
2. From a country with known conflict and a high number of asylum cases
3. No mother = even less family ties in their home country
4. No international travel
5. Lots of family in Canada = potential overstaying in Canada
6. You are paying for their expenses, not their own father = they are not dependent on him but you = stronger ties in Canada

Plus everything PMM said above, and the processing times out of that region, specially with current manpower constraints, the timelines you mentioned don't make much sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: scylla

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Oh how I know that thank you
I didn’t say I’m applying now

And isn’t this canadavisa.com ??? Where you can ask questions about what proper Documents that you can Obtain when we don’t have a world crisis and that it is safe to apply for a visitor visa but thanks for the comment I’m sure we all appreciate it have a wonderful evening
Unfortunately there will be concerns that they are coming to stay with you permanently in Canada given they have no mother and the grandmother passed away. If they all applied to come during school time that would be a warning sign. TheIr father is supposed to be able to cover all their expenses. Unfortunately I think the chances of their approval is very low. Make sure not to book anything. They wouldn’t be considered essential travel so likely wouldn’t be able to enter until closer to June/July if you get lucky and they are approved.

misscurious

Apr 8, 2020
Unfortunately there will be concerns that they are coming to stay with you permanently in Canada given they have no mother and the grandmother passed away. If they all applied to come during school time that would be a warning sign. TheIr father is supposed to be able to cover all their expenses. Unfortunately I think the chances of their approval is very low. Make sure not to book anything. They wouldn’t be considered essential travel so likely wouldn’t be able to enter until closer to June/July if you get lucky and they are approved.
Hello I'm sorry for bothering you but can I ask a question? Do parents of minor children need to fill out IMM5476 Use Of Representative form when applying for TRV of minor child? Are they considered representatives? Thanks so much!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello I'm sorry for bothering you but can I ask a question? Do parents of minor children need to fill out IMM5476 Use Of Representative form when applying for TRV of minor child? Are they considered representatives? Thanks so much!
If you are applying for them you probably should become their representatives. Parents need to provide documentation that they allow minor children to leave the country. Wait to see if you get the permit before worrying about that.