+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridging Work Permit

Dylan1591

Jan 20, 2016
Hey Guys,

I have applied for my PR on the Jan 08, 2017 and waiting for the results. I am applying for my bridging work permit as my worker visa expires on March 18 and having a bit of an issue. I am going to put it in bullet points to better understand.

>I am got laid of few months before i applied for my PR and currently on EI and it has been a strugel to find jobs cause of the months left on my work permit. Since EI is not a social support it wont effect my PR process is what i have heard and read. Please advice if i am wrong.
> My main issue is when i fill up the form for bridging the work permit, It's asking for details of prospective employer but at the same time i see its not a mandate. there is no (*) mentioned near it.

I am wondering if i submit my application blank without any prospective employer would that by any chance effect the approval of my bridging work permit? and should i be mentioning in the supporting letter that i am on EI and actively looking for work? Or should just work my asss off and find someone to hire me which is very hard but i believe that noting is impossible.

Hoping some one would have some experience on this can give an advice i am very upset and have very little time left.

karanssharma

Nov 5, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
23/11/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
You will need to post this in "expression of intrest-express entry" thread.
There s already a topic for bowp. Try that, will be getting better advice.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bridging-open-work-permit-bowp-under-express-entry-connect-here-t272029.0.html

Here's the link to jump onto that topic.