4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Hello all,
I am going to apply bridging open work permit. What should I do? Apply work permit and select open work permit option in application and then attach my AOR letter in LOE? Or, is there separate method to get bridge visa? Please advice me.

shutty

Nov 24, 2016
Hello all,
I am going to apply bridging open work permit. What should I do? Apply work permit and select open work permit option in application and then attach my AOR letter in LOE? Or, is there separate method to get bridge visa? Please advice me.
I have applied already and that's exactly what I did.

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Please let me know what answers you chose for the following questions during the application

1. Do you have a written job offer? if you selected yes, Did you submit the offer? I dont have it.
2. Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?
3. Do you have a Labour Market Impact Assessment issued by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)? I dont have it.
4. How much you paid? 155 or 255?

shutty

Nov 24, 2016
Please let me know what answers you chose for the following questions during the application

1. Do you have a written job offer? if you selected yes, Did you submit the offer? I dont have it.
2. Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?
3. Do you have a Labour Market Impact Assessment issued by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)? I dont have it.
4. How much you paid? 155 or 255?
1. hmm, I may have, as I am currently employed as long as I am legally entitled to work to in Canada. I selected no, as I believe the job then gets assessed in detail and I didn't think it was necessary as I should *fingers crossed* have PR before the bridging visa is issued
2. I don't recall seeing this question (which is odd as I did the BOWP application 2 weeks ago) - I'm not sure how to answer this
3. I do not have an LMIA for my Job
4. See above

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
1. hmm, I may have, as I am currently employed as long as I am legally entitled to work to in Canada. I selected no, as I believe the job then gets assessed in detail and I didn't think it was necessary as I should *fingers crossed* have PR before the bridging visa is issued
2. I don't recall seeing this question (which is odd as I did the BOWP application 2 weeks ago) - I'm not sure how to answer this
4. See above
When I select no to question 1, system shows that I am eligible to get trv not bridge visa.

I cheched and everything are correct.

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
4. See above
Please let me know what did you select the following questions

Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?
Yes or no
Have you submitted a permanent resident application in Canada?
Yes or no
Do you have a written job offer?
Yes or no

THanks....

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please let me know what did you select the following questions

Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?
Yes or no
Have you submitted a permanent resident application in Canada?
Yes or no
Do you have a written job offer?
Yes or no

THanks....
If you are applying for Open Work Permit (No LMIA),
1. yes (received AOR)
2. yes
3. no

ZiyodaSh

Sep 28, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm a little confused about the whole AOR thing. I will be submitting my docs for FSWP end of July and my post grad work permit expires mid-August. From what I'm reading so far is that you don't receive AOR up until couple of weeks or even months? So there's no way for me to apply for bridging work permit?
Please advise

Feb 5, 2019
Hi there i have not got my AOR but i received a temporary file number by calling CIC. Am i eligible to apply for an open work permit?

nijjar123

Jan 18, 2020
I have got 50 points for valid job offer under my PR application. Now I am applying for BOWP.
so for the question
> Do you have a written job offer ?
should I say yes or no, If I answer yes I have to fill all my employer details and upload job offer
If I say no, will it raise a conflict as the difference in answer in my PR and BOWP application??

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I have got 50 points for valid job offer under my PR application. Now I am applying for BOWP.
so for the question
> Do you have a written job offer ?
should I say yes or no, If I answer yes I have to fill all my employer details and upload job offer
If I say no, will it raise a conflict as the difference in answer in my PR and BOWP application??
I think you should say NO because this question is only for job offer with a LMIA (i.e employer doesn't find a Canadian so he has to hire an immigrant).