+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridge Open work permit!!! Please help

RobertLEE

Sep 13, 2016
How can I apply open work permit online? There is no special option for extend work permit after I logged in and I used the work permit option to apply. It requires offer of employment passport medical exam and Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required). Am I on the right track? Anyone please answer me. Thank you very much

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
RobertLEE said:
How can I apply open work permit online? There is no special option for extend work permit after I logged in and I used the work permit option to apply. It requires offer of employment passport medical exam and Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required). Am I on the right track? Anyone please answer me. Thank you very much
I might be wrong but as far as I know, you must apply for one at the border or at the airport when landing. My spouse and I just arrived to Canada a week ago and applied for open work permit at the airport with all the paperwork printed out. But as I said, maybe I'm wrong!

RobertLEE

Sep 13, 2016
Anford said:
I might be wrong but as far as I know, you must apply for one at the border or at the airport when landing. My spouse and I just arrived to Canada a week ago and applied for open work permit at the airport with all the paperwork printed out. But as I said, maybe I'm wrong!
Is this your first work permit? Actually my first work permit is not issued on border too. I think online application can be done. But the thing is that I am not sure I am on the right track

RobertLEE

Sep 13, 2016
Ok, I think I am on the right track. But what is the last thing i need to submit. 'Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required)' what is this ?? anyone please?

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
RobertLEE said:
Is this your first work permit? Actually my first work permit is not issued on border too. I think online application can be done. But the thing is that I am not sure I am on the right track
No, my first one was Working Holiday, then Young Proffesional and now Close work permit. Sorry I can't help but hopefully somebody else can!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
RobertLEE said:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp

RobertLEE

Sep 13, 2016
I phoned the call centre and still didnt get the answer for 'Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required)' what should i put here? any idea?

puneetdabra89

Sep 6, 2016
RobertLEE said:
I phoned the call centre and still didnt get the answer for 'Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required)' what should i put here? any idea?
Hello
Did you find out what to upload here? i am stuck at the same document.
Please help