Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2016
Passport Req..
Very soon!!!!
HI, I'm new to this site, and I hope someone can help me with regards to my breast lump, will it be a problem for my medical? I have a benign breast lump. I've read some posts, but I don't know if they passed or failed their exam. Thank you.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I don't think you have any serious problem to disqualify from the Canadian immigration process due to the breast lump. According to some medical bulletins I referred, in brief:

In the long-term, living a healthy lifestyle means you're less likely to get other diseases, including some cancers. Some benign lumps are more common in women taking the contraceptive pill or hormone replacement therapy (HRT).

However,when you come across with the medical exam,please discuss with the DMP. Best of luck.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
lumpyfive said:
HI, I'm new to this site, and I hope someone can help me with regards to my breast lump, will it be a problem for my medical? I have a benign breast lump. I've read some posts, but I don't know if they passed or failed their exam. Thank you.
it should not be a cause for any worry.

hd2k

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
hello
i dont think there is any need to worry
some women breasts are naturally lumpy nothing to worry (as long as you have been examined by Dr to check everything )
and doctors can tell if it is benign if not they will order a mammogram or ultra sound depending on your age
good luck

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think you have anything to worry about. Usually Xrays can not detect breast lumps unless they are quite large. The Xrays penetration is rather high as it is carried out to get a picture of the lungs and heart, so normally they fail to detect lumps.

Palscorpion

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-07-2007
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
IELTS Request
07-09-2009
Med's Request
07-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2011 DM 26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011 PP back 30-07-2011
LANDED..........
expected 28 Sept. 2011
Dear lumpyfive ,

First of all I wanted to assure you that this medical case will not affect your immigration by any mean . The reason for that is my personal experience in that regard . I had CA and it has been cured before I made my medicals . I was worried about if they will reject my case as I informed the DMP about my case in full details and he has requested medical report from my oncologist calrifying the status of my case. Everything was submitted as requested and I received request from CHC to submit my PPT for PR stamping . Therefore , you do not need to worry . I discussed this issue with my consultant and he informed me " maybe they will require an extra health insurance while landing to cover any possible excessive treatment cost for your medical case in the future " .

I hope this is helpful and wish you all the luck . God Bless You .

Regards,
Palscorpion

lumpyfive

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2016
Passport Req..
Very soon!!!!
Thank you for all your answers, at least now, I'm a bit confident to do my medical, I'm applying for FSW, so I really hope they won't question it. I have been through visa medical before and they're palpating my chest for detection but I have no lumps before, however due to recession, my visa was cancelled, and after 3yrs., here's another medical and I really hope I'll have a positive result and visa.

cai84

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
PI
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
19-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-06-2011
same with my friend, she had the lump excised and now shes good with her medicals.. just inform the DMP bout it and prepare supporting medical history docs.. nothing to worry.. God bless.. :)

sunrise1

Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 2010 and April 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Good luck to lumpyfive and I hope it will not affect here immigration.
I have a question.. A Stent was implanted in one of the arteries everything is v. good the heart and all this operation is some time called balloon. My question will it affect my immigration.

kelmolab

Star Member
Dec 4, 2007
Not a problem lumpyfive. You will make it. My wife was diagnosed with having a Multiple Endocrine neoplasm - Thyroid cancer- and yet she made the medical exams.

trisha11

Jan 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Palscorpion said:
Dear lumpyfive ,

First of all I wanted to assure you that this medical case will not affect your immigration by any mean . The reason for that is my personal experience in that regard . I had CA and it has been cured before I made my medicals . I was worried about if they will reject my case as I informed the DMP about my case in full details and he has requested medical report from my oncologist calrifying the status of my case. Everything was submitted as requested and I received request from CHC to submit my PPT for PR stamping . Therefore , you do not need to worry . I discussed this issue with my consultant and he informed me " maybe they will require an extra health insurance while landing to cover any possible excessive treatment cost for your medical case in the future " .

I hope this is helpful and wish you all the luck . God Bless You .

Regards,
Palscorpion
Hi! Is it really possible that even I have history of cancer, I'll be admissible in Canada? I'm quite nervous I'll be rejected.

trisha11

Jan 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can't send message by this time. I don't know why. yeah your right im from PH. Tell me about your medical... Is it really possible?

Zee.One

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER Received 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
8 bands Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process 10-01-2012
Med's Request
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Interview........
14-02-2013
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
Poster,

Dont worry at all.

To diagnose this there are two test to diagnose this. Breast Self Examination By a Health Care Professional & Mammography.
Both above mentioned test are not part of Medical Check Up.

Regards

lumpyfive said:

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Hello All,

I am about to have my medicals done on the 27th, i am pretty nervous as I also do have a tiny lump in my left breast. It was diagnosed as Fibroadenoma and is a benign lump. Do i inform my DMP about it? I had the tests for the Fibroadenoma 6 months ago. thanks!

olammy

May 10, 2013
Hi,

I just scroll down to see latest topics and i see this, sorry about that, but i want to tell you that there is something you can use to this ,its effective .

Its a supplement ,people with-ailments have being using it, even people with serious medical case.but thanks to God their story changed and i believe yours too will change.

If you are interested will give you my email address then will inform you on whats to do;pls give this a trail and you will never regret it.

see my details:
OLAMIDE
lamex4u2006@yahoo.com