Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
The following is my mail to the immigration minister:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Mr.Jason Kenney,

This is Chakra from Bangalore, India. I'm a software professional with over 15 years experience in IT industry.
Software engineers in India generally have a very good lifestyle compared to the average Indian. But still I thought of immigrating to
Canada to have a better lifestyle and quality of life that Canada has to offer.

Had applied in 2005 for the permanent visa under the federal skilled worker program. I haven't traveled or stayed in any country for more
than 3 months. I have good funds to stay and work in Canada without any issues.
Yet, after more than 66 months of my application for permanent residence, my application is still "IN PROCESS".
Really hurts a lot when I come across people with less experience in my field of work applying in 2008 and 2009 and have
already landed and enjoying all that Canada has to offer.

We don't have any idea when approximately we might get the visa if the applicant satisfies all conditions.
I request you at least to provide a timeline for the backlog applications to clear their mind of the endless waiting game.

Thanks for your understanding

Regards
Chakra

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope my friend backloggers would follow in my foot steps to support for a comman cause

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
There is a saying that "Silence is Acceptance" while "Making Noise is showing Dis-satisfication or Un-happiness".
Only when we make noise will the Immigration Minister come to know that backloggers are not happy with the current system. Otherwise it means that everybody is fine with what is going on.
So friends the ball is our court to give it back to Mr.Jason Kenney for him to think about we backloggers also.
After all we are also human beings with aspirations and also have a strong will to succeed in those aspirations

So friends wake up and start shooting your concerns to the immigration minister, else we are the losers.

jaital

Jan 30, 2010
kchakus said:
There is a saying that "Silence is Acceptance" while "Making Noise is showing Dis-satisfication or Un-happiness".
Only when we make noise will the Immigration Minister come to know that backloggers are not happy with the current system. Otherwise it means that everybody is fine with what is going on.
So friends the ball is our court to give it back to Mr.Jason Kenney for him to think about we backloggers also.
After all we are also human beings with aspirations and also have a strong will to succeed in those aspirations

So friends wake up and start shooting your concerns to the immigration minister, else we are the losers.
I agree with you

onestar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Hi all
I have mailed the minister,
To
The Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Canada is always trying to reduce the time line of immigration.
As the applicants of permanent residence can get their visa with in
a year or less then two years it is a very good effort.
But sir what about the applicants of backlog who have been waiting
for a very long time more then 75 years. It is very painful that even the old applicants do not know what will happen to them.
Now the old applicants have the energy to work and contribute not only for his/her family but for Canada too. They want to spend the best and energetic years of life in Canada.But unfortunately they are unable because the immigration of Canada is doing nothing for them.
You are requested to provide any information regarding the old applicants of 2004,2005,2006 and 2007 in your website cic.gc.ca.
It will give them a relive that your good office is doing some thing for them.

Thanks

One of old applicant of 2005.

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
Great Work Onestar.
Really appreciate your efforts. I request all backlog applicants to start immediately in
reminding Mr.Immigration Officer about our concerns, before it's too late.

I would like to take a leaf out of the people of Egypt for their guts, determination and endurance and what not....

Hat's of Egyptians.

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
Friends, Please I request all old applicants to start mailing the immigration minister of timelines for we old applicants.
Else better to withdraw and re-apply under the new system or still better forget immigration to Canada and stay in India.

I'm planning to withdraw and maybe stay in India. Why take risk when Canada doesn't want us?

jaital

Jan 30, 2010
onestar said:
Hi all
To

for a very long time more then 75 years. It is very painful that even the old applicants do not know what will happen to them.
Now the old applicants have the energy to work and contribute not only for his/her family but for Canada too. They want to spend the best and energetic years of life in Canada.But unfortunately they are unable because the immigration of Canada is doing nothing for them.
You are requested to provide any information regarding the old applicants of 2004,2005,2006 and 2007 in your website cic.gc.ca.

Thanks

mikenz

Sep 5, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
onestar said:
Hi all
To

Thanks

Wait for 75 years??? You mean months, I suppose. With mistakes like that I don't think you will do any good. Above all, there is no such thing as have a "right" to go to Canada. No one has the right to immigrate to Canada, only the priviledge of trying! And lets be fair to the country, it is impossible to accept all the people wanting to go there. They have the right to pick the ones they want, not the other way round. It is a balancing act to keep Canada as Canadian as possible..

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikenz said:
Wait for 75 years??? You mean months, I suppose. With mistakes like that I don't think you will do any good. Above all, there is no such thing as have a "right" to go to Canada. No one has the right to immigrate to Canada, only the priviledge of trying! And lets be fair to the country, it is impossible to accept all the people wanting to go there. They have the right to pick the ones they want, not the other way round. It is a balancing act to keep Canada as Canadian as possible..
i agree a bad drafted and poorly written letter, i hope it wont go to the bin straightaway...........

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
onestar said:
Hi all
To

Thanks

i think you people you should protest outside canadian high commission in your country............

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
One thing is not clear. CHC London is sending re medical
to one whose medicals are expire. These are the applicants
of 2004, but they are not sending any updation for the same year?

qasim786

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Karachi
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2014
Nomination.....
04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015
Best of luck to all!

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Anyone status update in this week?

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
It looks like we will remain on this forum... asking updates....