Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
parkarasif,
Are you an Indian ?
I have been to Brampton and there are many communities where Indian people are staying.
Places near Trinity commons is a good place.
I have also seen many communities near Queens road and Bramptopn downtown.

These could be good places for you.

cyberbobsa

May 19, 2012
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
If you looking for a apartment, my recommendation would be near and around intersection of ray Lawson and hurantario , mostly desi crowd with good grocers and transport options.
Let me know if you need any help.
Thanks

parkarasif

Star Member
May 2, 2008
@cyberbobsa

Yes sir , definately I need your assistance to get nice place near grocery and all other amenities.

Waiting for your reply.

cyberbobsa

May 19, 2012
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
What are you looking for. Three options are there

1 an apartment 2bhk will be around 1200 to 1300 a decent one i mean
2 a townhouse which can be between 1400 to 1600
3 a basement 1 or 2 bedrooms, between 750 to 950.

Generally for 1 & 2 the owners will ask for 1 year contract.
For 3 you may be able to get for less then 1 year too.

Some good apartment complexes are around the area i told you.
There is one on cherrytree drive and 2 on Malta avenue.

If you want to have a look yourself then check realtor.ca, for basements use Google.ca
and search for basement for rent, lot of results will show up.
That will give you some idea.

If you have clear requirements in mind let me know and will suggest some things.
You should decide how many bedrooms you need , what's your budget, and when you landing.

Let me know about the details.

Note : i am not in real estate business but i have some friends and i have changed several houses in past 5 year so i have good idea aboutthis

Best of luck

parkarasif

Star Member
May 2, 2008
@ cyberbobsa

Thank u so very much for your prompt and inside info. Thank u once again for sharing your experience. We r looking for 2br ,we have 2 kids so we are looking for some play area too,I can say option 1 & 2. Preferably looking for apt. in low rise building. Townhomes comes with backyard too? What r terms of lease ? What is included in lease ? How about washer and dryer?

cyberbobsa

May 19, 2012
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Lets take your questions one by one

1 yes the townhouse will have a backyard, but the size varies depending on the community.

2 Most of the apartments are in high rise buildings, there are very few low rise and they're quite old, i will not suggest going for that

3 Some buildings have a play area otherwise a park may be nearby.

4 most of the rented properties will have equipped kitchen, with a cooker a fridge a dishwasher and microwave
Also a washer and dryer is also there.

5 i f you rent in one of the buildings which i mentioned in my previous post, then you need to pay rent, everything is included.
In some newer buildings you need to pay for hydro(electricity) separately.
A lease is generally for a year , but longer or shorter lease is also possible.

Hope u satisfied with the answers .

parkarasif

Star Member
May 2, 2008
@cyberbobsa

Yes sir, we need 2 BR apatment all utilities included ,preferably near all amenities and desi location, can u give the name and add. of aparment ? we r coming on 1st oct 2012

Ryan-chris

Aug 11, 2011
Brampton is vey nice area when it comes to Indian food and stuff. However, if you intend to drive then it's got one of the highest insurance cost in Ontario. Just for info sake!

Ryan-chris

Aug 11, 2011
The best you can do is to come down first. Stay in a hotel for some days (can be expensive though). Then search for apartments using kijiji.ca

This is safer. At least you can have a look at ur apartment before engaging in a yearly contract. There are estate agencies as well but they will be more expensive

Kolkata_27

Jun 20, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=blue][b]N[/b]ew [b]D[/b]elhi[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=blue][b]1122[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]SEP/2010[/b]
AOR Received.
[color=blue][b]PER - JAN/2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[b][color=blue]Ecas -- in process with date (x-dec-2011) [color=brown]Off ...[color=green]ON without address... [color=red]Off again... [color=green] On again as it was[/color][/b]
Ryan-chris said:
Brampton is vey nice area when it comes to Indian food and stuff. However, if you intend to drive then it's got one of the highest insurance cost in Ontario :-\. Just for info sake!
Please give some more info on this......
How much....?
Thanks.....