+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP without AOR ???

seikokimura

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
You should get your AOR soon!!! You can risk it by applying online without AOR, so when you get your AOR, you will update your application using the web form and you will be fine. That is if you get your AOR before they reach your BOWP application online.

Another option is to apply via paper, it's going to take about 3 months for them to process your application. This would buy you more than enough time to get your AOR and once you get it, you update it online using web form and your BOWP will be approved.
Same case here! Were you in an implied stayus, when you mailed your application for BOWP without an AOR?

sedsum

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Hey, l am in exactly the same situation. I applied my BOWP with the paper application without AOR today. I got my AINP nomination with no restrictions on Employment and applied Federal file on March 15th. I hope l.get my AOR before they open my file so that l can update it there. My work permit is expiring on April 17th.
Hey, I am in the same situation. I have applied for a BWOP but without AOR. I am an MPNP candidate and submitted a WP application with the MPNP and Support letter only as. I have also applied for PR a month ago and waiting for AOR.

I am wondering what happened to your case?

wulisarah13

Mar 23, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am thinking do the same way that apply BOWP without the AOR but kinda worry about it. If I can't get it when they process my work permit application. Could someone share your apply date please?
I mailed PR PNP paper application on the 17th March.
IRCC received on the 20th March.
Waiting for AOR
Work permit expires on the 9th May.
I haven't apply for work permit extension. I might apply just few days before current one expire.

By the way, does anyone know if I don't get AOR on time and refuse work permit application. What can I do? Use the restoration status option?
Thank you for your sharing. I appreciate it.

Reactions: MrBrian77

MrBrian77

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2021
Hi everyone,
I am thinking do the same way that apply BOWP without the AOR but kinda worry about it. If I can't get it when they process my work permit application. Could someone share your apply date please?
I mailed PR PNP paper application on the 17th March.
IRCC received on the 20th March.
Waiting for AOR
Work permit expires on the 9th May.
I haven't apply for work permit extension. I might apply just few days before current one expire.

By the way, does anyone know if I don't get AOR on time and refuse work permit application. What can I do? Use the restoration status option?
Thank you for your sharing. I appreciate it.
Hi I am in the same status work permit expiring in december and no aor. Did you got aor??

wulisarah13

Mar 23, 2020
Hi I am in the same status work permit expiring in december and no aor. Did you got aor??
Hi there,
I haven't received AOR since March. I'd say if you haven't sent your PR application yet then do not risk for apply your BOWP without AOR due to COVID-19. The work permit process time is faster than usual but PR application isn't working on for the PNP priority. I got BOWP refused and restored my status as close work permit.

• Wow
Reactions: RoTaBl