+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP - which answer Should I select for the questions they asked?

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
I am going to apply BOWP. My understanding BOWP is one type of application under work permit, so in the CIC account home page after login, I should select "Visitor visa, study and/or work permit".

Then I am stucked at the 1st page of questions asking:
1.What would you like to do in Canada? - Should I choose "Work" or "Move there"? I guess for BOWP maybe "Work" is the answer.
2.How long are you planning to stay in Canada? - Should I choose "Temporarily - more than 6 months" or "Permanently"?

3.Depends on the answer in question 1 and 2, later on, it might ask another question, whether I have a job offer, as I am currently working, I don't know if I should say Yes or No?

Anyone could give some advise would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
xiaohan said:
I am going to apply BOWP. My understanding BOWP is one type of application under work permit, so in the CIC account home page after login, I should select "Visitor visa, study and/or work permit".

Then I am stucked at the 1st page of questions asking:
1.What would you like to do in Canada? - Should I choose "Work" or "Move there"? I guess for BOWP maybe "Work" is the answer.
Work
2.How long are you planning to stay in Canada? - Should I choose "Temporarily - more than 6 months" or "Permanently"?
More than 6months

3.Depends on the answer in question 1 and 2, later on, it might ask another question, whether I have a job offer, as I am currently working, I don't know if I should say Yes or No?
Yes

Anyone could give some advise would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.