Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
mghicho said:
So we should just go with the french one?
I was getting paraniod that there might not be as many french speaking officers as english speaking ones and using the french form might delay my application, or Is it even possible when all my other documents are in english but the form is in french?
It could be the other way round as well. Maybe it is processed faster.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
jahmedir said:
Helloo friends,

I need to apply for BOWP soon too. I hope, it gets fixed for all of you too shortly.

I have a quick question...
If WP will be expired in few days but I apply for BOWP few days before expiry of current WP, then can I still work under implied status after the expiry of current WP? If yes, is there any CIC reference/weblink for this.

Thanks
I am very sure I saw that on this page;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5553ETOC.asp

You would have to go through this, but eventually find it.

derrick952

Mar 8, 2017
I've just submitted my IMM5710F and it worked.

For people who have a tight deadline can try using this form.
Please DO mention about the system error in the letter of explanation and try submitting a report for a technical issue in case they're gonna check.

I have absolutely no background in French so I used the English form as a reference.

I noticed a couple differences:
1) The position of "Permis de travail ouvert" (Open Work Permit) is different from IMM5710E in the drop-down box.
2) After validation, scroll to the very bottom for ANOTHER date and signature (not needed for online application).

Note to self:
Travailler is NOT traveller
Thanks god for those ouvert /opening hour signs in Quebec that I learned the word.

Best of luck.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
Best of Luck. I wonder how many days do they take in order to send the applicants confirmation that all their paperwork is satisfactory.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
Guys,
I recieved the following email in response to my query about the problem uploading the IMM5710E form;

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Problem with uploading the IMM5710 form

We are currently looking into the issue described in your email. We will communicate with you as soon as we have more information.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Rest assured that we are working on improving our online services for future releases.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

I am not sure if this a generic reply or not? What did you guys get?

mdeep83

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
hasankhan27 said:
Guys,
I recieved the following email in response to my query about the problem uploading the IMM5710E form;

We are currently looking into the issue described in your email. We will communicate with you as soon as we have more information.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Rest assured that we are working on improving our online services for future releases.

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

This does not seem like a generic message. I reported the issue using the "Report Technical Issue" button as well and have not got any response yet.

Also, which email address did you send the email to? I am also planning to send one. With more frequent inquiries, hope they understand that the issue is widespread.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
mdeep83 said:
This does not seem like a generic message. I reported the issue using the "Report Technical Issue" button as well and have not got any response yet.

Also, which email address did you send the email to? I am also planning to send one. With more frequent inquiries, hope they understand that the issue is widespread.
I used the same "Report Technical Issue" button and got the reply within 24 hours.

Seems like more and more people are approaching them with this issue and they are taking it serious now.

Yeah it would be a good idea if more and more people report the issue.

roteaugen

Feb 8, 2017
I got the same letter of exactly the same wording a few hours after I submitted my technical issue report. This is indeed a template email, but I'm not sure if it indicates someone actually is looking at the problem right now.

hasankhan27 said:
Guys,

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

mdeep83

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Hi All,

CIC has FIXED the issue. I was able to upload and submit my application. Good luck to one and all :)

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
mdeep83 said:
Hi All,

CIC has FIXED the issue. I was able to upload and submit my application. Good luck to one and all :)
Awesome!! Ill try it tonight!!

peruchazhi

May 5, 2016
mdeep83 said:
Hi All,

Do you remember getting a prompt for updating validity of the document? At the top of the PDF file it should say "Certified by Citizenship and Immigration...."

With that Certification and Validating the form, it should upload just fine.

I had this issue and now it's resolved.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
hank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The message that you have indicated in your email is indeed the result of a technical problem that has now been resolved. You should be able to continue using our services without further difficulty. Please try again.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and please let us know if you experience further technical difficulties.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Just got this from CIC, it's all good now. Happy for everyone :)

jiapei100

Feb 6, 2011
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Solve the problem by downloading the NEWEST version of IMM5257E.pdf using IE.
Tested: Chrome doesn't work for this particular file... weird...