+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP - September 2015 Applicants

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
AEE11 said:
How many people submitted for online BOWPs in September first week?
I applied September 5. And I cannot believe they did not make any progress in the online applications this week. :-X

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
OhWow said:
I applied September 5. And I cannot believe they did not make any progress in the online applications this week. :-X
Are we the only two applicants who submitted in September first week?

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
I wonder how paper applications can be a whole month ahead of online applications ... August 28 vs. October 3. ... Seriously?!?!

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
I wonder how paper applications can be a whole month ahead of online applications ... August 28 vs. October 3. ... Seriously?!?!
i think it's because they are processed at different locations

online at Ottawa and paper apps at Vegreville, Alberta
pretty sure ottawa office has loads of work and alberta one is processing some specific apps.

hopefulexpat

Jan 6, 2016
My wife and I are currently on implied status awaiting our second BOWP's. We are Oct 27th paper applicants. It's not a nice feeling being on implied status. Very nerve-wracking. Anyone have experience with it?

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
hopefulexpat said:
My wife and I are currently on implied status awaiting our second BOWP's. We are Oct 27th paper applicants. It's not a nice feeling being on implied status. Very nerve-wracking. Anyone have experience with it?
I hear ya. There is nothing you can do but wait. :( You can keep living as if your last permit is still valid though. At work, I hand in copies of my extension and a copy of the website with the regulation stating that we can keep working once it has expired.

hopefulexpat

Jan 6, 2016
OhWow said:
I hear ya. There is nothing you can do but wait. :( You can keep living as if your last permit is still valid though. At work, I hand in copies of my extension and a copy of the website with the regulation stating that we can keep working once it has expired.
Thanks for the response buddy. So stressful though. Are you second BOWP applicant also?

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
hot_andy4u2002 said:
Got my BOWP approval update email this morning. Applied Sept 18
You applied online, right? I saw it in a previous post. I applied two weeks before you, and still have not heard anything.

Anyone here who applied in the first week of September ONLINE and still has not heard anything?