+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP or other program

DiegoCastro

Jul 21, 2021
Hello,

My wife and I are living in Canada for 3 year. She got her working visa because of my student visa. Our visa expires December 30th.
We already applied for the PR, by the Express Entry. My college ends in December, but I decided not to continue with the studies after this term that ends in August.
Does anyone know if we can apply for the BOWP or any other program, so we can wait for the PR here in Canada?

Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

My wife and I are living in Canada for 3 year. She got her working visa because of my student visa. Our visa expires December 30th.
We already applied for the PR, by the Express Entry. My college ends in December, but I decided not to continue with the studies after this term that ends in August.
Does anyone know if we can apply for the BOWP or any other program, so we can wait for the PR here in Canada?

Thank you
If you don’t return to school I assume you realize that you can’t work and your study permit will likely be cancelled if your college correctly reports you as not attending so you can’t count on having status until December. That could leave you without status in Canada.