Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
I am inland Alberta PNP applicant. My PGWP expires soon. I am trying to apply for BOWP though MyCIC accout but I have some problems. Every time I try to Get the reference code for the application the tool for it gives me an option for EE.

I don' have a job offer but I have AOR.

If I answered the question about jon offer "no" and the question "if I apply for PR" as YES it gives me the answer that I am not eligible to apply and I can try to apply for PNP to any province.

If I answer YES to Job offer it gives me an option to apply for WP but than I have to attach a copy of Job Offer and few different doc I don;t have.

Can someone give a answers to use to get to the application for extending WP/BOWP

My Answers:

What would you like to do in Canada? WORK
How long are you planning to stay in Canada? TEMPORARILY - MORE THAN 6 MONTHS
What is your current country/territory of residence? CANADA
What is your current immigration status in Canada? WORKER
Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada? NO
Have you submitted a permanent resident application in Canada? YES
Have you submitted a permanent resident application in Canada? NO

If I answer YES to Job Offer I have to submit:

Offer of Employment (required) DON'T HAVE
Provincial Nominee Program Certificate (PNC) (required) DO HAVE
Letter of Support from Province or Territory (required) DON'T HAVE
Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required) DON'T HAVE

Can any one point the mistake I do when answering questions
or
Can someone give me any other solution

Reactions: Prakash_Reddy

Ahmedali263

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-11-2015 (RCMP fingerprint based) Reminder Email: March 2, 2016
Nomination.....
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Med's Request
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical 21-04-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
MONKUCHA said:
I am inland Alberta PNP applicant. My PGWP expires soon. I am trying to apply for BOWP though MyCIC accout but I have some problems. Every time I try to Get the reference code for the application the tool for it gives me an option for EE.

If I answered the question about jon offer "no" and the question "if I apply for PR" as YES it gives me the answer that I am not eligible to apply and I can try to apply for PNP to any province.

If I answer YES to Job offer it gives me an option to apply for WP but than I have to attach a copy of Job Offer and few different doc I don;t have.

Can someone give a answers to use to get to the application for extending WP/BOWP

My Answers:

Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada? NO

Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required) DON'T HAVE

or
Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?

You have to answer this question as yes. This actually means you have received the AOR.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
MONKUCHA said:

My Answers:

or
Hello Monkucha,

I’m now in process of applying for BOWP, my current open work permit expires on FEB 29th 2017
And I need some help with the questioner and application process

My Answers:

What would you like to do in Canada? Work
How long are you planning to stay in Canada? Temporarily more than six months
What is your current country/territory of residence? Canada
What is your current immigration status in Canada? Worker
Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada? YES (I have received AOR by email and review of eligibility is in process, is it ok to say yes to this questions? )
Do you have a written job offer? I don’t know what to answer for this question. I have A job offer and working fulltime but I got my Ontario nomination under masters Stream with no job offer – I have no employment restriction on my nomination certificate. So shall I say YES or NO

My other questions is that in the document list, it only asks for the following, is that ok?
Shall I just make one PDF of AOR-Nomination certificate-Current work permit and upload this under the letter of explanation?
· The application forum IMM5710 extend stay or remain in Canada as worker

· Passport

· Digital Photo

· Letter of explanation

p88

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I am now applying for Open work permit after getting my eAOR for my PR application

Only 4 document checklist have been presented to me
1. Passport
2. Digital Photo
3. Proof of Medical exam
4. Letter of explanation.
And

Work Permit fee $155
Open Work Permit Holder Fee $100

I have certain doubts in this process
Question 1 -> Under checklist it didn't mentioned any form to fill up. Just upload the document that's it. Is it normal?

Question 2 -> Under Letter of Explanation - I am including Acknowledge of Receipt plus Certificate of Nomination and Current work permit. Do I need to attach anything else?

Please advise and thank you in advance.

N-MKH

Apr 26, 2017
Hi, I am trying to apply for BOWP, it asked me for LMIA which I don't have, I am not sure which answer I am doing wrong? anybody knows?

wolfman10

Sep 17, 2017
Hey aniii,

I am in the same situation as you:-
"Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada? YES (I have received AOR by email and review of eligibility is in process, is it ok to say yes to this questions? )"

Did you find out the core

Hello Monkucha,

I’m now in process of applying for BOWP, my current open work permit expires on FEB 29th 2017
And I need some help with the questioner and application process

My Answers:

What would you like to do in Canada? Work
How long are you planning to stay in Canada? Temporarily more than six months
What is your current country/territory of residence? Canada
What is your current immigration status in Canada? Worker
Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada? YES (I have received AOR by email and review of eligibility is in process, is it ok to say yes to this questions? )
Do you have a written job offer? I don’t know what to answer for this question. I have A job offer and working fulltime but I got my Ontario nomination under masters Stream with no job offer – I have no employment restriction on my nomination certificate. So shall I say YES or NO

My other questions is that in the document list, it only asks for the following, is that ok?
Shall I just make one PDF of AOR-Nomination certificate-Current work permit and upload this under the letter of explanation?
· The application forum IMM5710 extend stay or remain in Canada as worker

· Passport

· Digital Photo

· Letter of explanation

Rajkumar2411

Dec 14, 2017
Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?

You have to answer this question as yes. This actually means you have received the AOR.
Hi,
The stauts of Review of Qualification is still not updated but i received AOR. Can i apply BOWP with AOR or i should wait for ROQ to get update as inprogress. Below is the current status

"Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Rajkumar2411

Dec 14, 2017

My Answers:

or

Were you able to get your BOWP?

hoseinihh

May 9, 2018
Hi,
I have received an ITA but have not submitted my application yet and so do not have an AOR. I am applying for a post-graduation work permit. Should I reply to the following question as "No"?

"Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?"

JenBorges

Dec 16, 2020
Hi, I have submitted my PR application and i received my AOR, in the question:

Should I said yes or no??

Thanks