+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP for me and daughter

MakeoLondon

Jul 8, 2016
Hi all.
My visa expires on July 31st, 2021. I have applied for PR CEC and awaiting now for finalization.
Given the fact that will take quite a lot of time with Covid19 and loads of backlog application, I have to apply for a BOWP till the decision time.
My daughter is attending Kindergarten and will go to first grade next year. She is at the present accompanying me and my wife. DO I need to apply for a Study permit or the visitor record will do until the PR? I just want her to attend school and, at the same time, be protected from health care issue.

Please advise

Thanks

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi all.
My visa expires on July 31st, 2021. I have applied for PR CEC and awaiting now for finalization.
Given the fact that will take quite a lot of time with Covid19 and loads of backlog application, I have to apply for a BOWP till the decision time.
My daughter is attending Kindergarten and will go to first grade next year. She is at the present accompanying me and my wife. DO I need to apply for a Study permit or the visitor record will do until the PR? I just want her to attend school and, at the same time, be protected from health care issue.

Please advise

Thanks
You need a legal status to extend your stay in Canada see below i wish it could help

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/extend-stay.html