+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP flagpole for spouse?

l.luci

Mar 24, 2015
anycec said:
I'm interested in what form you used to apply for your spouse's permit.
My spouse is the main applicant on our PR application (we came under BC PNP), but he was issued a two year permit, meaning he doesn't need a BWP while our PR application is being processed. I was issued a one year OWP, meaning it will expire before we get a PR outcome.
Not sure how to submit a form as a spouse if my husband isn't applying for bridging permit, any ideas??
Hello, Anycec!

well, in my case I used the IMM5710E, but I'm not sure this would apply to your case, because we don not have BWP, or PR. This was actually the form the CIC instructed me to use when applying online. When I applied, my husband was applying to anything either, so what I did was: I did (over and over again) the online questionaire to check my eligibility, and this form (IMM5710E) was the outcome. So I would sugest you completed the questionaire to see what CIC would instruct you to do. In my case, with this situation of long processing times, my husband's graduation is only 3 weeks away, so now I am trying to find a way to link his application for a post graduate work permit to my ongoing application.

For both our issues, I would really appreciate if a senior member could advise us... :)

guillecr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Hi, I'm under a PGWP and my wife is in canada with a visitor visa..does she can flagpole for her OWP? Any Advise.... We are planning to apply online today too.