+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP explanation letter

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Dear Sir / Madam,

[SUB: APPLICATION FOR BRIDGING OPEN WORK PERMIT]

I and my wife are applying for the Bridging Open Work Permit available for the Permanent Residence applicants, falling under the Economic Classes category.
I am the principal applicant and I am currently working in XXXX_LOCATION, XXXX_RPOVINCE as a XXX_JOB_TITLE, on a closed work permit. My current work permit expires on XXXX_DATE.

I have applied for Permanent Residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.
I have received the Acknowledge of Receipt e-mail from the Central Intake Office in Sydney.
Our application details are:
Principal Applicant’s first name: XXXXX
Principal Applicant’s Last name: XXXXX
Spouse First name: XXXXXXX
Spouse Last name: XXXXXXXX
Application number: XXXXXXXX
Client ID: XXXXXXXX.
Principal Applicant’s Date of Birth: XXXXXXXX
Spouse Date of Birth: XXXXXXXX

Residential Address: XXXXXXXX

I came to know about the bridging open work permit from www.cic.gc.ca. I have read through the operational bulletin available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob485.asp

Thanks
XXXXXXXX
Mobile - Phone No

Change Accordingly.
Hi, can you please share which option you chose from the imm5257b_1 form out of "Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer" and "Apply for a work permit with the same employer" ?

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Dear Sir / Madam,

[SUB: APPLICATION FOR BRIDGING OPEN WORK PERMIT]

I and my wife are applying for the Bridging Open Work Permit available for the Permanent Residence applicants, falling under the Economic Classes category.
I am the principal applicant and I am currently working in XXXX_LOCATION, XXXX_RPOVINCE as a XXX_JOB_TITLE, on a closed work permit. My current work permit expires on XXXX_DATE.

I have applied for Permanent Residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.
I have received the Acknowledge of Receipt e-mail from the Central Intake Office in Sydney.
Our application details are:
Principal Applicant’s first name: XXXXX
Principal Applicant’s Last name: XXXXX
Spouse First name: XXXXXXX
Spouse Last name: XXXXXXXX
Application number: XXXXXXXX
Client ID: XXXXXXXX.
Principal Applicant’s Date of Birth: XXXXXXXX
Spouse Date of Birth: XXXXXXXX

Residential Address: XXXXXXXX

I came to know about the bridging open work permit from www.cic.gc.ca. I have read through the operational bulletin available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob485.asp

Thanks
XXXXXXXX
Mobile - Phone No

Change Accordingly.
Hi, can you please share if one can apply for BOWP if they have more than 12 months left on their current work permit?