Jan 8, 2018
Hey, I am a CEC inland applicant. My submission chronology:

AOR: Jan 10th
Application for BOWP submission: Jan 10th
MEP: Jan 16th
Request for RCMP fingerprints: Jan 25th
Submitted RCMP fingerprints (no criminal record found): Feb 5th
BOWP application approved: Feb 13th

What stage am I at? What checks have been performed so far to get me to this stage? If I got the BOWP approved, what are my chances of not getting PR approved?

Here is what my application status looks like on my CIC profile:

Application status---We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility---We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results---You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents---The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview---You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics---We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check---We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision---Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

fireal.jon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Kelowna, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2017
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2016
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-12-2017
Depends. You may get a request for additional documents if they have any further queries about the details you submitted, or you might just be waiting for the Passport Request email (PPR). Once you get that, you've all but been approved for PR. Being approved for a BOWP has no bearing on your eAPR. Like any application you will be approved unless they find that the information and documents you have supplied have issues, or you don't meet the requirements for PR. No one here can guess if you will be approved or not. We aren't CIC.

Canadan

Jan 8, 2018
Depends. You may get a request for additional documents if they have any further queries about the details you submitted, or you might just be waiting for the Passport Request email (PPR). Once you get that, you've all but been approved for PR. Being approved for a BOWP has no bearing on your eAPR. Like any application you will be approved unless they find that the information and documents you have supplied have issues, or you don't meet the requirements for PR. No one here can guess if you will be approved or not. We aren't CIC.
Thank you

singhanchal13

Jun 13, 2016

What stage am I at? What checks have been performed so far to get me to this stage? If I got the BOWP approved, what are my chances of not getting PR approved?

Application status---We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility---We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents---The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview---You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics---We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check---We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision---Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi ,

As per you above post, you have received BOWP. I have some questions regarding as I received my AOR and want to apply for BOWP to continue my work here in Canada.

1)What you have entered for the below question while applying for BOWP:-
Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?
YES or NO

2) For what term you have received an OWP ?

jessoabr

Star Member
May 14, 2018

Hello, I’m exactly in the same boat as your. Could you please share when did u get your passport request?