+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP application query

Jawline

Feb 3, 2019
Hello everyone,,
My PR application finished 7 months mark and my current closed work permit expires on 31 Aug 2019. I am planning to apply BOWP for myself and my wife. My wife came to Canada last year on Spousal open work permit, currently she is not working. My query is:
In the IMM5710 form section 3, I am applying for one or more of the following: 1. Apply for a work permit with the same employer, 2. Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer.
I am confused about which one to select for myself and my wife. I think in my application I should choose the same employer, and for my wife, I should go with a new employer, correct me if I am wrong.
Thank you.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Your work permit already expired on Aug 31? What's your status in Canada now?

Who is the principal applicant in your EE application. You or your wife. Only principal applicant is eligible for BOWP, the other person has to apply for spouse work permit

Jawline

Feb 3, 2019
Hello everyone,,
My PR application finished 7 months mark and my current closed work permit expires on 31 Aug 2019. I am planning to apply BOWP for myself and my wife. My wife came to Canada last year on Spousal open work permit, currently she is not working. My query is:
In the IMM5710 form section 3, I am applying for one or more of the following: 1. Apply for a work permit with the same employer, 2. Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer.showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.vet/
I am confused about which one to select for myself and my wife. I think in my application I should choose the same employer, and for my wife, I should go with a new employer, correct me if I am wrong.
Thank you.
Thank you my issue has been solved,.