+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP after closed wp

jabba1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
hi guys!
I’d like to ask you for an advice. So my wife is our PNP PR main applicant, she has closed wp that expires in over a year from now... the problem is that the business that she works for might get closed (she will know for sure in mid-June). Did you hear about anyone in this situation who got approved for BOWP (she has more than 4months to current wp expiration). Our PR timeline is optimistic (September 2017 applicant, MR passed already) but who knows if we won’t be waiting for another 9+ months. Open wp would really help us considering the fact that we live in Winnipeg where getting a job is in general tough and getting it in specified occupation with someone willing to pay 230$ for your wp without even knowing you makes it close to impossible.

Thank You for Your help!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
hi guys!
I’d like to ask you for an advice. So my wife is our PNP PR main applicant, she has closed wp that expires in over a year from now... the problem is that the business that she works for might get closed (she will know for sure in mid-June). Did you hear about anyone in this situation who got approved for BOWP (she has more than 4months to current wp expiration). Our PR timeline is optimistic (September 2017 applicant, MR passed already) but who knows if we won’t be waiting for another 9+ months. Open wp would really help us considering the fact that we live in Winnipeg where getting a job is in general tough and getting it in specified occupation with someone willing to pay 230$ for your wp without even knowing you makes it close to impossible.

Thank You for Your help!
I don't think you can get a Open WP from a Closed WP. Try to contact your PNP first.

Reactions: jabba1

Manish Shinde

Jul 27, 2017
hi guys!

Thank You for Your help!
Hii buddy,
Did u get an BOWP apporved???