+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bowen University, Nigeria and WES ECA

netcode

Nov 1, 2017
Hi there!
I am wondering if there's anyone who graduated from Bowen Univeristy, Nigeria that has successfully completed and received the WES ECA report to put me through.

My application has been on hold for a month now and its really delaying my family EE application.

WES says they sent a request to the university to verify my records but the school says it hasn't received any message either by email or post. I have spoken with WES again just today and they confirmed they resent another request on the 27th July 2018 but the school still hasn't seen it.

Can anyone here who is a grad of Bowen University and has good information on how to resolve this please help with what to do.

For one, I don't know what email WES sent the request to. Secondly, I don't know how the school treats such requests and just when they see it, how to ensure they reply correctly.

Thanks

Sherifie

Oct 30, 2018
Hello,

You need to get the school to send your transcript to WES. It would cost 5k to get the transcript and another 15k for courier services to WES. You will have to create an account on WES, submit for ECA or CourseXCourse

Seunpebly

Nov 4, 2019
Hi there!
I am wondering if there's anyone who graduated from Bowen Univeristy, Nigeria that has successfully completed and received the WES ECA report to put me through.

My application has been on hold for a month now and its really delaying my family EE application.

WES says they sent a request to the university to verify my records but the school says it hasn't received any message either by email or post. I have spoken with WES again just today and they confirmed they resent another request on the 27th July 2018 but the school still hasn't seen it.

Can anyone here who is a grad of Bowen University and has good information on how to resolve this please help with what to do.

For one, I don't know what email WES sent the request to. Secondly, I don't know how the school treats such requests and just when they see it, how to ensure they reply correctly.

Thanks
Hello,
Where you able to sort this out?. I noticed Bowen University is not listed on the WES site.
Any ideas would help. Am new in the whole thing.
Thanks

Richard D

Dec 28, 2019
Hello,
Where you able to sort this out?. I noticed Bowen University is not listed on the WES site.
Thanks
Hey there.. I graduated from Bowen too and I have my evaluation on going.. care for a more personal talk???... it would really be helpful please

Pastor100

Mar 27, 2021
do I go to bowen university my school to ensure the transcript is sent to Wes because Wes did not enlist Bowen as part of the university online ?

netcode

Nov 1, 2017
Hello,
Thanks
Yes, this was sorted out. Somehow, Bowen found the email from WES to which they replied. There was no action on my part but I would say it was worth the effort reaching out to WES and Bowen if not I would not have known what caused the delay and how to facilitate a response.

netcode

Nov 1, 2017
do I go to bowen university my school to ensure the transcript is sent to Wes because Wes did not enlist Bowen as part of the university online ?
I am not sure what you mean by Bowen is not enlisted on WES but as I remember the process, you would need to create your profile on WES and pay the fee to get a reference number and correspondence details. You would then request your school (Bowen) to send your official record to WES using the address WES provided and quoting the reference number.

WES verification is a lot faster these days because they don't wait for the transcript to arrive by mail - most of it is done electronically now.