+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bow Valley College Winter 2021

Mark_0214

Oct 2, 2020
Hi guys, anyone studying at bow valley college for winter 2021 intake? Will we be able to travel to Canada even if our program delivery is fully online? Thanks in advance.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Yes, but you have to fill out your quarantine plan through this link link and you must have responded to the request in the attached document sent by email yesterday or so.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I live in Canada. Applied for my niece who is supposed to join us anytime, but this lazy immigration officers have yet to release her LOI. Her application has been approved since April 15 but LOI yet to be released. Hopefully, she is able to come in November or December.

Areebabdullah

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
I live in Canada. Applied for my niece who is supposed to join us anytime, but this lazy immigration officers have yet to release her LOI. Her application has been approved since April 15 but LOI yet to be released. Hopefully, she is able to come in November or December.
My classes start on Jan 18, when do you suggest me to travel?

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Have you received your Port of Entry Letter from IRCC showing they have completed processing your application? When did you receive it?

The session begins January 4. I would advise you are in Canada before January 4 so you don't miss orientation and important information, even though everything is going to be online.

Areebabdullah

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Have you received your Port of Entry Letter from IRCC showing they have completed processing your application? When did you receive it?

The session begins January 4. I would advise you are in Canada before January 4 so you don't miss orientation and important information, even though everything is going to be online.
Yes, I have valid student visa and letter of introduction.

So my classes start on 18 Jan, I'm planning to travel on 18-19 Dec

Areebabdullah

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Yes, December 18-19 is good to travel, if your classes don't start until January 18.

When did you receive your letter of introduction?
Well, my visa was approved on 16 March and the counterfoil was done during early October.
I received the letter of introduction next day after I got back my passport.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I see... my niece’s application was approved April 15 but till date, no passport request letter and no letter of introduction, although she has a visit visa on her passport, because she was here until January this year when she left to go home and apply. Too bad what Nairobi office is doing to African students!

Areebabdullah

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
I see... my niece’s application was approved April 15 but till date, no passport request letter and no letter of introduction, although she has a visit visa on her passport, because she was here until January this year when she left to go home and apply. Too bad what Nairobi office is doing to African students!
That's so sad to hear!

I have a valid tourist Visa as well and travelled to Canada once. I must say it was a plus point.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
That’s right. My GCMS request shows that was the reason given by visa officer for approving the application, because she had been to Canada before and returned without overstaying.