+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

boost my points

swabra

Jul 30, 2015
Hello all, i am a registered nurse in ontario worked full time for one year; just submitted my profile; full time job with no job offer; i have 363 points and i am wondering how can i improve my points; my celpip scores writing 10; speaking 9; listening 9;reading 9; i went to school here for 4 years; what should i do can i get my education assessed by wes as i had an assessmnent from the college of nurses of ontario in 2010. Is that considered as an educational assessmsnt as it was done in Canada for me to be able to work as a registered practical nurse.kindly advice. This assessment was done by thd college of nurses of Onrario . Your input would be greatly appreaciated .

?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
swabra said:
i had an assessmnent from the college of nurses of ontario in 2010. Is that considered as an educational assessmsnt as it was done in Canada
No - this isn't an educational assessment for immigration purposes. Only those listed on the following page are accepted:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
I seriously dont understand the express entry system we do need nurses here in canada and a working nurse get 363 points but I saw a cook who got ITA. so we need more cooks than nurses? no offense meant to anyone just confused

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swabra said:
Hello all, i am a registered nurse in ontario worked full time for one year; just submitted my profile; full time job with no job offer; i have 363 points and i am wondering how can i improve my points; my celpip scores writing 10; speaking 9; listening 9;reading 9; i went to school here for 4 years; what should i do can i get my education assessed by wes as i had an assessmnent from the college of nurses of ontario in 2010. Is that considered as an educational assessmsnt as it was done in Canada for me to be able to work as a registered practical nurse.kindly advice. This assessment was done by thd college of nurses of Onrario . Your input would be greatly appreaciated .

?
if your degree is from Canada, it doesn't need to be assessed. Only foreign credentials

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
d.r. said:
^^ You should ask Harper :p
lol harper and chris alexander will tell me to trust the system and we do need cooks over nurses as the system says so.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
I seriously dont understand the express entry system we do need nurses here in canada and a working nurse get 363 points but I saw a cook who got ITA. so we need more cooks than nurses? no offense meant to anyone just confused
Yep and we even have PR people working in McDonalds as burger flippers aka criminal (http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/mcdonald-s-worker-who-said-he-would-cut-off-boss-s-head-sentenced-1.3151033) while graduate students working fulltime job cannot get ITAs.

shdhsjej

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2015
Yeah, We need more gas station attendants, food supervisors, and restaurant managers than skilled workers, because this guys are "highly skilled worker". If You work for a MNC you wont get LMIA but if you working in gas station and food services, owner will give you LMIA in rewards to $10,000.

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
swabra said:

?
What is the break down of your score?
If you got 4 years of education i assume its bachelors so you should get points for that without assesment.
And you got good score in celpip so i wonder why your score is less?

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
swabra said:

?
type in google wes canada and it should come up with the website. just be careful because there's wes usa as well so dont get confused. you fill up the forms and send them online they should provide you a ref# and another form that you take to your school for them to fill up and send to cic.