+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Booking appointment at CIC office

physioalberta

Apr 14, 2015
Hello,

I obtained my COPR today and was hoping to be able to make an appointment (or atleast see how long it takes) at a CIC office to land. However I don't seem to be able to get through to an agent to make an appointment. Am I stuck with driving down to the border or is there a trick to be able to speak to an agent??

mjaffer53

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
You need to keep trying the number until you get an agent.

However, out of personal experience - i would suggest drive to the border and land there. Appointment at CIC office will take weeks. The more you wait, the longer your wait will be for the PR card.

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
physioalberta said:
Hello,

I obtained my COPR today and was hoping to be able to make an appointment (or atleast see how long it takes) at a CIC office to land. However I don't seem to be able to get through to an agent to make an appointment. Am I stuck with driving down to the border or is there a trick to be able to speak to an agent??
Try option 1-2-0. I called CIC to book the appointment on 10th April and got the appointment for 16th April. Did my landing today at CIC office etobicoke(Toronto).

Reactions: Le-Veritas

ip000073

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
arorkama said:
Try option 1-2-0. I called CIC to book the appointment on 10th April and got the appointment for 16th April. Did my landing today at CIC office etobicoke(Toronto).
How did you get your appointment? By email or by phone call?

Thanks.

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
ip000073 said:
How did you get your appointment? By email or by phone call?

Thanks.
Someone from the CIC office called me on Monday and next day they sent me the email confirmation.

ip000073

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
arorkama said:
Someone from the CIC office called me on Monday and next day they sent me the email confirmation.
Thanks. I called CIC today to schedule the appointment. The rep said that will pass my request to the responsible office which will contact me in two weeks. He was unsure if the responsible office will contact me by mail or by email.

Joicejoy

Oct 16, 2017
Thanks. I called CIC today to schedule the appointment. The rep said that will pass my request to the responsible office which will contact me in two weeks. He was unsure if the responsible office will contact me by mail or by email.
Hi, can i call cic etobicoke for my interview appointment? Ive been waiting for a month already but i havent receive anything from them. Thanks for the response

Le-Veritas

Jan 25, 2018
You are a life saver! Couldn't get through for days and was already planning to go to Niagara, then I saw this...

Oct 8, 2021
I reached Toronto on 7th October 2021 and need some help to correct my data on study and work permit, can you please guide me with that on how to process ?

The study permit and work permit which I received has an expiry date of 2022/12/31 and however in my visa expiry date mentioned is 31/12/2023.

Kindly help me to deal with this.