+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Book a fully refundable airline ticket

SriTLIN

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

I want to know, if there is any airline that offers full refund price of an international flight booking (everything like booking fee, service fee, etc..), for bookings beyond the 24 hour timeline after the booking.
Full refund in the sense, xxx CAD deducted from my card and xxx CAD (and not xxx - yyy CAD) refunded when booking is cancelled well ahead of trip (few days or weeks or months).

i am aware that AirCanada, Jet Airways and some other major flight carriers offer 24 hours convenience period (as per the law) for full refund, if a customer booked tickets directly with the flying airlines.

Since the visitors to Canada actually face the difficulty to produce a return ticket (irrespective of their visit type, like family visit visa's are allotted for the period of main applicant work validity period, which is more than 6 months in almost all cases).

Any inputs or information is appreciated. Thank you for reading and/ or answering my query.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I want to know, if there is any airline that offers full refund price of an international flight booking (everything like booking fee, service fee, etc..), for bookings beyond the 24 hour timeline after the booking.
Full refund in the sense, xxx CAD deducted from my card and xxx CAD (and not xxx - yyy CAD) refunded when booking is cancelled well ahead of trip (few days or weeks or months).

i am aware that AirCanada, Jet Airways and some other major flight carriers offer 24 hours convenience period (as per the law) for full refund, if a customer booked tickets directly with the flying airlines.

Since the visitors to Canada actually face the difficulty to produce a return ticket (irrespective of their visit type, like family visit visa's are allotted for the period of main applicant work validity period, which is more than 6 months in almost all cases).

Any inputs or information is appreciated. Thank you for reading and/ or answering my query.
Check with travel agents. IMO, there will be some cancellation fees... and the amount refunded will depend on the type of fare class that you're booking. An airline will not hold a seat for several weeks/months only to offer the full refund later

SriTLIN

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Check with travel agents. IMO, there will be some cancellation fees... and the amount refunded will depend on the type of fare class that you're booking. An airline will not hold a seat for several weeks/months only to offer the full refund later
Thank you for the reply @Bryanna , i agree.

I'll keep checking and will post if i find anything interesting.