+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Blue Dart issue for parents’ Passport pick Up

akashkoundal

Feb 27, 2022
Hi everyone,

We paid VFS for pick up of two passports.I got the AWB numbers right away after filling their web form last week. Since then, no one has come to pick up and i also tried to contact blue dart, they said their is no info on these AWBs in their system.

has anyone faced this before? Any solutions?

thank you

Apr 12, 2018
hi,

What is your timeline. and did you applied on new portal.

I am waiting for passport request applied through new portal on Feb 17th 2022, BIO - 21 Feb.

Thanks

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Hi everyone,

We paid VFS for pick up of two passports.I got the AWB numbers right away after filling their web form last week. Since then, no one has come to pick up and i also tried to contact blue dart, they said their is no info on these AWBs in their system.

has anyone faced this before? Any solutions?

thank you
for us they picked up on 4th day, why don’t you contact vfs, since we r generating those awb numbers through their site, there might be some communication gap btwn vfs n blue dart that might be the reason for vfs people not being able to get any info ..again just trying tracking with that awb number on blue dart site n c what it says… these r purely my assumptions

akashkoundal

Feb 27, 2022
for us they picked up on 4th day, why don’t you contact vfs, since we r generating those awb numbers through their site, there might be some communication gap btwn vfs n blue dart that might be the reason for vfs people not being able to get any info ..again just trying tracking with that awb number on blue dart site n c what it says… these r purely my assumptions
i have sent vfs an email, just waiting for a reply.