+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLUE DART EMPLOYEES NOT ACCEPTING PASSPORT FOR TWO WAY COURIER

Lovedeep sidhu

Sep 22, 2020
Hi
I paid two way courier service for passport stamping.....ircc sent me a AWB and said to deliver my passport at blue dart office...but when i went at Blue Dart office they said your AWB is not updated yet....what that means...and....when i can deliver my passport at blue dart office.....plz reply....

Jul 24, 2020
Hi,
I am also facing the same issue. I paid for it 4 days ago, and was asked to submit my passport along with AWB number at vishakhpatnam, blue dart office. When I reach here, they told me my details are not yet updated in their system.

I called blue dart customer care, they told me the details are not there. I also don't know what do I do now.

Please let me know if anyone has any information.

Lovedeep sidhu

Sep 22, 2020
Hi,
I am also facing the same issue. I paid for it 4 days ago, and was asked to submit my passport along with AWB number at vishakhpatnam, blue dart office. When I reach here, they told me my details are not yet updated in their system.

I called blue dart customer care, they told me the details are not there. I also don't know what do I do now.

Brother i submit my passport at Blue Dart office today....today there was a different employee....he has knowledge about how add the AWB number in their system.......so you have to do something....may be contact with their head employee in that office

Reactions: bibinkallunkal
Jul 24, 2020
Brother i submit my passport at Blue Dart office today....today there was a different employee....he has knowledge about how add the AWB number in their system.......so you have to do something....may be contact with their head employee in that office
Hi brother, Could you share your contact? I have a doubt to clarify. Please share your contact.

Rapper123

Oct 6, 2020
Hi
I paid two way courier service for passport stamping.....ircc sent me a AWB and said to deliver my passport at blue dart office...but when i went at Blue Dart office they said your AWB is not updated yet....what that means...and....when i can deliver my passport at blue dart office.....plz reply....
I sent email to vfs for payment link on 31st Dec with all my details and got first response on 11th Jan that my location is not serviceable and need to drop the package to blue dart office. Now waiting for payment link. Can someone tell me how many days it will take to get payment link after this first response from vfs?

navdeep.dhlwl

Jan 11, 2021
I sent email to vfs for payment link on 31st Dec with all my details and got first response on 11th Jan that my location is not serviceable and need to drop the package to blue dart office. Now waiting for payment link. Can someone tell me how many days it will take to get payment link after this first response from vfs?
I also sent email on 1st January and haven't heard from them yet.
Plz update whenever you receive payment link.

R_ahul

Jan 19, 2022
Paid for two way courier service on 15th Jan 2022. Till date no one came to pick my passport. Visited blue dart company twice but they said no information available of AWS number.

Please help.

Visa application center is Ahmedabad

R_ahul

Jan 19, 2022
Hi,

Any update brother? When they came for passport pickup

Jul 24, 2020
Any update brother? When they came for passport pickup
I went to the supervisor of the Blue dart, and helped me to sort this out.
Basically, blue dart has to get the details about the courier from the VFS, then only they will be able to process it.
The supervisor called the VFS and the VFS shared my details with VFS and I submitted the passport.

Malav patel

Mar 18, 2023
Paid for two way courier service on 15th Jan 2022. Till date no one came to pick my passport. Visited blue dart company twice but they said no information available of AWS number.

Please help.

Visa application center is Ahmedabad
Did anyone picked up your passport after that? And in how many days cause I am facing the same problem right now..