+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS Surrey PCC application

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks, Kunal. My application received at the consulate on 3rd July, still not received any mail or communication. As per 20 May circular from the consulate, all applications required to be gone through after fresh police verification. How much time did it take for you to get this mail?

In your case, I think you can tack your status at :
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew
I have received confirmation on 6th of July, that they have received the parcel. Above email for police verification was received today. I am really not sure how long the whole process will gonna take.

anki0203

Jun 19, 2020
I have received confirmation on 6th of July, that they have received the parcel. Above email for police verification was received today. I am really not sure how long the whole process will gonna take.
Thanks. When you had sent application to BLS? How much time it took at BLS. Till now I did not receive email from BLS also but status is showing on their website. I am not sure about reason for it !

anki0203

Jun 19, 2020
I hope you will get an automated email today.
This is my timeline, hope it helps -

20 May - Purolator pickup
21 May - Reached BLS (as per Purolator tracking page)
22 May - BLS acknowledgement email
28 May - BLS to Consulate (as per BLS tracking page)
01 June - Reached Consulate (as per BLS tracking page)
01 June - Police verification initiated (email received from passport admin with a File number starting with cav**********
05 June - I gave my brother's number in my application. He got a call from Local police station to visit with all the supporting documents along with a neighbour. He submitted my aadhar copy, his aadhar copy, neighbour's aadhar copy, my passport copy, my passport size photo, my Canada address proof copy. The person in-charge said they will send the verification update to the Police Bhavan (Commissioner's office) of the city and they will upload it in the system which can be accessed by the Consulate. When asked about the timeline, the person in-charge said he will do his part by sending the verification complete but not sure on how much time it will take to get uploaded in the system or accessed by the respective Consulate.
In the meantime, I also kept checking this portal using this file number I got from Passport admin - (cav*********) -
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusForFileNoNew
17 June - No update on passport portal. It showed "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra". So I called up the constable in-charge of the police verification in my hometown. Requested him to check if the verification details are uploaded in the system. He said he will check and let me know.
18 June - Follow up call to the constable and he said he will get it uploaded in the system and let me know.
22 June - Upon checking the passport portal, the status is now changed to "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office"

BLS tracking page shows processing at Consulate General
Hi,
Not able to track application on https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusForFileNoNew . My police verification is completed last week. Please suggest ways to track it?

Jun 29, 2020
So for anyone wondering how long they are taking to send the acknowledgement email, I sent my package on 29 June, they received on 30th June.
I got email today from BSL that they have received my package - July 16 and said that in 4 - 5 business days they will send my application to HIGH COMMISSION.

anki0203

Jun 19, 2020
Could you please mention your whole timeline ?
17 June - Parcel Sent,
18 June - Received at BLS
02 July - BLS processed and sent to Consulate
03 July- Consulate Received
12 July - Initiation of Police Verification
13 July - Police verification completed.
Currently waiting at Commissioner of Police office for final report submission.
Hoping It will take another month from here (No defined timeline)

Hope it helps

Jun 29, 2020
17 June - Parcel Sent,

Hope it helps
Wow, they sent to Consulate in one day. Hope they send mine tomorrow.
Thanks for the reply, I hope everyone gets it sooner and since the score is high now so they may not get too many applications this time, making it easy for them to process the applications faster.

Canada Job aspire

Jun 26, 2020
I hope you will get an automated email today.
This is my timeline, hope it helps -

20 May - Purolator pickup
21 May - Reached BLS (as per Purolator tracking page)
22 May - BLS acknowledgement email
28 May - BLS to Consulate (as per BLS tracking page)
01 June - Reached Consulate (as per BLS tracking page)
01 June - Police verification initiated (email received from passport admin with a File number starting with cav**********
05 June - I gave my brother's number in my application. He got a call from Local police station to visit with all the supporting documents along with a neighbour. He submitted my aadhar copy, his aadhar copy, neighbour's aadhar copy, my passport copy, my passport size photo, my Canada address proof copy. The person in-charge said they will send the verification update to the Police Bhavan (Commissioner's office) of the city and they will upload it in the system which can be accessed by the Consulate. When asked about the timeline, the person in-charge said he will do his part by sending the verification complete but not sure on how much time it will take to get uploaded in the system or accessed by the respective Consulate.
In the meantime, I also kept checking this portal using this file number I got from Passport admin - (cav*********) -
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusForFileNoNew
17 June - No update on passport portal. It showed "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra". So I called up the constable in-charge of the police verification in my hometown. Requested him to check if the verification details are uploaded in the system. He said he will check and let me know.
18 June - Follow up call to the constable and he said he will get it uploaded in the system and let me know.
22 June - Upon checking the passport portal, the status is now changed to "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office"

BLS tracking page shows processing at Consulate General
Do we need someone in hometown to visit the local police station? Is this a mandatory step?

Canada Job aspire

Jun 26, 2020
They are not accepting Walk-in.
I followed the below steps --
Call one of BLS Call Center phone numbers provided on BLS website. (You can call any number irrespective of your location in Canada)
They will guide you with all the process and even book for the pick-up of the documents and passport and dropping the passport and PCC with Purolator. All you need to do is be ready with laptop and credit card for payment as they will send the payment links via email when you are on call with them.
Required documents -
  1. Original Passport
  2. Duly signed PCC Application from the passport portal
  3. 2x2 in. photograph (as per the specifications) pasted on the PCC application
  4. Copy of WP
  5. Copy of local address proof
  6. Copy of Passport
  7. Postal Order or Demand Draft of CAD $44.40 in favor of BLS INTL SERVICES CANADA INC.
You can also refer this link - https://www.cgivancouver.gov.in/pages.php?id=45
But the document checklist doesnt say any local address proof. Can you please explain

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
17 June - Parcel Sent,

Hope it helps
If it is submitted online from SP Office, it will get updated within 3-4 days in the Consulate, hopefully IA.

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
This is the whole process for PCC

PCC application through BLS vancouver or surrey:

1. Download the checklist form from this link: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/CanadaVisaCCT/ppc-checklist-vancouver.pdf
2. Create an application for PCC through this link: https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html
i You first have to register yourself on their portal.
ii After that login with your user id and select the second option, which says Apply for police clearance certificate.
iii Fill out the form and make sure to enter all the details correct (under purpose of PCC select an option which says: "For Immigartion purpose or other")
iv Next thing is to get a 51mmx51mm photograph and paste it on the application form (make sure to sign in the box provided below the photograph in the application form)
3. Make a photocopy of your work permit, passport, bank statement or phone bill or driver's license or ID card and SELF ATTEST all the photocopies.
4. Create a pick up and drop off label through this link: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vas/pickuplabel/index.php?service_id=3
5. You'll receive an email from BLS after paying for drop off and pick up and there will be a link to generate a shipping label or you can go to this link and generate a shipping label: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/fedexlabel.php
6. Go to your bank or Canada post and ask them to make one demand draft or money draft for $44.40 in favor of ‘BLS International Services Canada Inc.’
7. Now you have to put all the photocopies, original passport, demand draft or money draft, checklist form and PCC application form(filled and signed) in an envelope.
8. Paste the shipping label on an envelope, which you generated through BLS website or through a link provided in an email.
9. You can even drop off the package to your nearest Purolator store or you can wait for your Purolator driver to pick up your parcel.

Hello,

What do we need to select for Service on BLS website for Police check? (for the link you provided in Point # 4)

There is no PCC option or another option.

Aditya- Menon

Feb 2, 2019
Police verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
What does this mean? I am confused because after reading a few timelines nobody else has received such a message.

Thanks