+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS Surrey PCC application

bhagatkhaira95

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi there,
My Postal PCC application was accepted April 3 by bls. They have accepted my documents just want to know whether due to lockdown in India my PCC will be delayed by consulate general of India Vancouver or other CGI in Ontario are still issuing PCC. Did anyone still got PCC during this lockdown time from any of Consulate general of India in any location throughout Canada. This is the last thing remaining before I submit accept invitation for EE. Please respond I am scared as there is lockdown in India also.

Paramjit6257

Apr 23, 2020
Hi Bhagat,

Did you hear anything from BLS about your PCC??

Can you tell me about complete package what to include as for now BLS only accept postal applications, correct?
Can you tell what were docs you sent?
Did you send original passport along with it?

can you please get back to me or reply here?

my email is pb08aaale@gmail.com
thank you.

Reactions: Aabt

bhagatkhaira95

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I did got my pcc back within 15 days of the day they accept my documents and processed it. You can call me at the no. I sent you in email but after 6 pm please

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
I did got my pcc back within 15 days of the day they accept my documents and processed it. You can call me at the no. I sent you in email but after 6 pm please
Hi bhagatkhaira95, need your help, i sent an email to BLS to pick up and drop of my PCC application, they asked me to call BLS customer service, but none picking my call. how did you send the application? Can you share their call center number? you can send me an email to srinivas.tha@gmail.com. Thanks!

Turtle79

Apr 18, 2020
I also need a help as no one is picking up the call. Can any one please share the detail how to process PCC in vancouver as due to lockdown on one is picking up the call and there is no clear guidance.

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
I also need a help as no one is picking up the call. Can any one please share the detail how to process PCC in vancouver as due to lockdown on one is picking up the call and there is no clear guidance.
You have to keep try calling them. I have tried my entire yesterday and able to reach them at 4:00 pm.

Also you can try creating the purolator label by your self at https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vas/..

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hi All,

I am also in the same boat. I have some questions and need some clarity about the postal application for India PCC. I am sorry if these questions are too basic and may sound stupid, but I need some clarification on this.

1) I am also in Surrey and planning to reach them to schedule a pick-up but they are not picking up the phone. How did you schedule a pick-up?

2) About returning of documents, can I put a CanadaPost prepaid self-addressed envelope for returning of documents? Or is there any other method?

3) Mode of payment - Did you prepare a Postal Order or is there any other mode of payment available?

4) Number of photographs - How many photographs I have to provide? I understand I have to paste 2 photographs on 2 of the forms. Do I have to provide 1 more extra? Because the checklist says paste 1 photograph on the online form while the CGIVancouver website says a recent passport size photograph.

5) Fees structure - The fees structure says - Kindly Provide Postal order only in favor of BLS International Services Canada Inc., Which includes Passport fee + consular fee + BLS Service charges + Return courier fees, to send back your processed application.

(All Amount in CAD$)
Consular fee = 34
Consular Surcharge = 3
BLS Fee = 7.40
Total = 44.40

Do I need to pay Passport fees for Indian PCC Application? How much is it?
Do I need to pay Return Courier fees even if I am providing a Pre-paid stamped self-addressed envelope for the return of documents? If yes, how much?

Manpreetkaur864

Feb 23, 2020
Hi All,

I am also in the same boat. I have some questions and need some clarity about the postal application for India PCC. I am sorry if these questions are too basic and may sound stupid, but I need some clarification on this.

1) I am also in Surrey and planning to reach them to schedule a pick-up but they are not picking up the phone. How did you schedule a pick-up?

2) About returning of documents, can I put a CanadaPost prepaid self-addressed envelope for returning of documents? Or is there any other method?

3) Mode of payment - Did you prepare a Postal Order or is there any other mode of payment available?

4) Number of photographs - How many photographs I have to provide? I understand I have to paste 2 photographs on 2 of the forms. Do I have to provide 1 more extra? Because the checklist says paste 1 photograph on the online form while the CGIVancouver website says a recent passport size photograph.

5) Fees structure - The fees structure says - Kindly Provide Postal order only in favor of BLS International Services Canada Inc., Which includes Passport fee + consular fee + BLS Service charges + Return courier fees, to send back your processed application.

(All Amount in CAD$)
Consular fee = 34
Consular Surcharge = 3
BLS Fee = 7.40
Total = 44.40

Do I need to pay Return Courier fees even if I am providing a Pre-paid stamped self-addressed envelope for the return of documents? If yes, how much?
Call bls they will guide you. ‭contact no +1 (604) 235-2637‬

Asees.singh

Jul 20, 2019
Bro while submitting the documents you added one demand draft of $44.40 or two demand drafts($37 and $7.40).
Thanks.

anki0203

Jun 19, 2020
Hi Bhagat,
I sent my document to BLS on monday and they are received at their office on Tuesday (BLS delivery report). It is not showing in BLS tracking and their customer care is too busy. Could you please suggest a way out and how much time will it take for PCC?

anki0203

Jun 19, 2020
Hi All,

(All Amount in CAD$)
Consular fee = 34
Consular Surcharge = 3
BLS Fee = 7.40
Total = 44.40

Hi, Have you got your PCC yet?